THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Mothers day meal

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Mothers day meal  Empty Mothers day meal

Post by Jan1 Sun Mar 15 2015, 19:57

Mothers day meal  DSC_0005

Mother's day meal, poached salmon, asparagus, peach slices, tomatoes, apple walnut and olive coleslaw with a small portion of potato salad. Very low carb and very tasty.

Well, what a lovely day ..... tea in bed (2 cups), followed by a lovely breakfast ..... and lots of phone calls from family members, including the grandchildren - I just love talking to everyone. We couldn't all meet up today, so family celebrations will be held another time. Smile

Eddie has looked after me so well today, I've been spoilt. He even found his own way to the shops and bought and prepared all ingredients for our lovely meal this evening AND now he's even doing the washing up ! (Stands back in amazement)

All in all a lovely day. All the best Jan
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Mothers day meal  Empty Re: Mothers day meal

Post by Paul1976 Sun Mar 15 2015, 20:26

Glad to hear you've been spoiled today Jan!-You deserve it! Smile clap

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 00:41