THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

ranging between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Empty Re: ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Paul1976 Thu Oct 09 2014, 20:20

zand wrote:Paul you're scaring me, I'm still there

Smile You'll be fine I reckon Wink  Crocodiles only feed a certain amount of times per month and she's had her feed for at least a few weeks after hitting the ban button on me so I reckon everyone is safe for a while yet! lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

ranging between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Empty Re: ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 09 2014, 20:29

Chill out Paul, you have this place and the blogs to spread your good news re low carb. BTW we have many DCUK forum members on our side, and our own DCUK forum names, and post what we like, whenever we like. Phoenix and Nobblyhead et al ain't the only ones with other forum names up their sleeves.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Oct 09 2014, 20:31

Now I don't believe Phoenix has anymore 'cos she said she confessed her other one to Dan and she only has this one now. Or am I just naïve?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 09 2014, 20:44

Why would Phoenix spend the last years of her life kicking low carb. Why would Hope Warshaw be her idol ? Have low carbers kicked her way of control, i.e. high carb and an insulin pump ? no way, we would never belittle anyone's way of control. Why has Noblehead lied for years, when he once thanked low carbers for losing weight and getting better control of his diabetes ?

They are evil people, who gain pleasure out of misleading others. What kind of person gains pleasure from seeing people go to an early grave ?

BTW We know they read our blogs and forum, but never ever once will they discuss or debate on a level playing field. DCUK gives them a place to spread lies and misinformation, aided and abetted by idiot and corrupt mods.

Come on over and debate the issues if you feel you have been unfairly portrayed.

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:06

Well I don't know I can't answer that for sure. Maybe they both thought it was better to eat, say moderate carbs, and keep their BG's stable rather than try for lower carbs that they themselves couldn't manage to maintain long term, thus causing greater swings in BG's? Maybe they tried low carb and couldn't get on with it? As you know I've only been around the forum for about a year, so I don't know the history. They both seem to believe what they are saying though.

As a type 2, their way is not for me because I want to remain drug and insulin free for as long as possible, but they both need insulin anyway, so as long as their BG's are well controlled they feel that's OK? I'm not exactly arguing with you Eddie, just trying to think this through. I realise you know a lot more about the situation than me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 15:39