THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Just when you think you've see it all.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Just when you think you've see it all. Empty Just when you think you've see it all.

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 12 2017, 15:04

"Drag queens are being brought into taxpayer-funded nursery schools so that children as young as two can learn about transgender issues.

The cross-dressers are reading nursery rhymes and singing specially adapted songs ‘to teach children about LGBT tolerance’.

Nursery bosses say the sessions are needed so that children can ‘see people who defy rigid gender restrictions’ and grow up to combat hate crime.

They want to target two and three-year-olds to influence them early, as they say at this age children have not yet developed any discriminatory ‘isms’.

The ‘performances’ are the brainchild of Thomas Canham, a Bristol University law graduate and part-time cross-dresser who dismisses traditional notions of masculinity as ‘meaningless’."

Just when you think you've see it all. Drag%2Bqueen

Call me old fashioned, call me whatever you like, but I reckon this cross gender malarkey has gone a step too far. But then again, what do I know. For more on this lunacy err interesting story here is the link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073601/Transgender-lessons-2-year-olds.html

BTW I'v told Graham green doesn't suit him, but will he listen wtf
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Just when you think you've see it all. Empty Re: Just when you think you've see it all.

Post by graham64 Sun Nov 12 2017, 21:22

Nothing surprises me these days  Sad Nursery schools should be about kids learning to interact with each other through play and basic education not this nonsense
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Just when you think you've see it all. Empty Re: Just when you think you've see it all.

Post by Jan1 Tue Nov 14 2017, 19:32

I was at the hairdressers earlier today and one of the topics of conversation was this story.
    All that were there were of the opinion that at the age of 2 kids should be allowed to be kids and just get on with playing, and basic education.
    There is already so much pressure on the young, give them time to grow up ...

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Nov 16 2017, 00:20

There are some cute Brazilian T-girls, and some absolutely adorable Thai ladyboys. Well I would, no hesitation.

Good looking guys who want to look like their 80 year old aunts, not so sure about that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 17:52