THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ? Empty Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ?

Post by Eddie on Wed Aug 05 2015, 15:42

Over at the flog the term forum rules has been mentioned countless times. So often when skulduggery and stupdity has taken place, the mods bellow forum rules. Of course if you have a set of complicated rules that only a Lawyer could fully understand, it can be a great tool to be used by lying, stupid and corrupt forum mods. Our forum rules.

"We welcome all and encourage robust debate on any subject. We detest censorship, but please note ! we will not tolerate racial, religious hatred, homophobic, and overtly sexist posts of any kind. Any posts of this nature will be deleted and a warning issued, on subsequent events permanent banning will take place. Please keep posts and comments legal, and please remember, children may read this forum. Thank you."

Only a known and highly persistent troll has been banned from this forum. No locked threads, no genuine members banned, no post editing or deletion.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ? Empty Re: Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ?

Post by mo1905 on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:14

I'm so tempted to start some aggro on the 5 letter word game or similar just to see if I can get it locked :-)
    As for the rules they spout, they pick and choose when to apply them and they don't apply to the mods ! Corrupt, unfair and useless as ever !

Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ? Empty Re: Forum rules the last bastion of the despotic mod ?

Post by Eddie on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:26

@mo1905 wrote:I'm so tempted to start some aggro on the 5 letter word game or similar just to see if I can get it locked :-)
    As for the rules they spout, they pick and choose when to apply them and they don't apply to the mods ! Corrupt, unfair and useless as ever !

A forum can work very well if people stay within the law, a forum with no free speech is not a forum, it is a propaganda tool. Talk to people the way you would if face to face, and never ever forget, it is the members that make a forum, not a few people with mod or admin authorisation. What can be more sly or gutless than operating as an anon mod and banning people for an infringement of a petty rule. All members should be able to challenge a mod or admin, if the mod is too weak to deal with a situation openly, they are not fit to be a mod in my opinion.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:29

"All mod decisions are final" !!!! There is no appeal procedure and permanent bans can be authorised without discussion with other mods. Totally unfair and untrustworthy !

Post by Eddie on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:39

@mo1905 wrote:"All mod decisions are final" !!!! There is no appeal procedure and permanent bans can be authorised without discussion with other mods. Totally unfair and untrustworthy !

The flog believes allowing someone to become and stay a member, is some sort of God given privilege, they are completely nuts. It's the members that supply 99% of the content for free. A good forum runs with almost zero intervention from mods. As an ex sales and marketing man, I reckon the flog, a for profit organisation, has thrown massive amounts of money making opportunities down the drain. Oh the bitter irony.

Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Post by Pasha on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:45

@mo1905 wrote:"All mod decisions are final" !!!! There is no appeal procedure and permanent bans can be authorised without discussion with other mods. Totally unfair and untrustworthy !

I think its pointless to appeal bans. The game is stacked against you from the beginning and you cant win. Best to just get up and not turn back Your sense of perspective quickly returns as you soon find yourself in a better place.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 on Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:49

@Pasha wrote:

I think its pointless to appeal bans. The game is stacked against you from the beginning and you cant win. Best to just get up and not turn back Your sense of perspective quickly returns as you soon find yourself in a better place.

I couldn't agree more! thumb-up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 15 2021, 17:31