THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin !

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin ! Empty One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin !

Post by mo1905 Fri Feb 06 2015, 22:17

Scary statistic ! Before we moan about the NHS again, perhaps we should think again. Have a read of this:

https://diabetes247.org/2015/02/05/cost-of-insulin-too-high/
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin ! Empty Re: One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin !

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 07 2015, 10:47

Certainly makes you realise how good we have it over here compared to some eh! Crying or Very sad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin ! Empty Re: One Third of Diabetics Cannot Afford Insulin !

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 07 2015, 12:11

Paul wrote:Certainly makes you realise how good we have it over here compared to some eh! Crying or Very sad

Very true Paul, but it should be remembered we pay for the NHS and are entitled to good service, which is failing lamentably for many diabetics and many others I suspect. I have often thought if diabetics had to pay for their drugs and supplies, a hell of a lot more diabetics would be grabbing a low carb lifestyle with both hands. The carb up and shoot up brigade would be first on my pay up list.

BTW before I am written off as a heartless SOB, people who are unable to pay (many in that situation) would get all they need for free. Although rich people (the honest ones) pay a hell of a lot of tax and NI should a man with £millions in assets receive any state aid? Just a thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 07:53