The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Complete and utter bollocks

Eddie

Male Posts : 3733

Complete and utter bollocks

Post by Eddie on Mon Jan 05 2015, 16:59

What the low carb antis talk most of the time. I saw this yesterday and my warped mind thought of the barmy army. Bacon and eggs anyone?

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    Jan1

Female Posts : 4094

Re: Complete and utter bollocks

Post by Jan1 on Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:38

eddie1 wrote:What the low carb antis talk most of the time. I saw this yesterday and my warped mind thought of the barmy army. Bacon and eggs anyone?

OMG Exclamation

All the best Jan
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2303

Post by mo1905 on Tue Jan 06 2015, 18:28

Wow ! I'd hate to see what's poking out between them !!!!!

Male Posts : 1637

Post by Andy12345 on Tue Jan 06 2015, 18:39

when I saw the title of this thread, I thought "Awwww that's nice, they made me my own thread to post in" 

Then I realised you were just taking this piss, photoshopping my nuts on to that pig

You guysssss Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3733

Post by Eddie on Tue Jan 06 2015, 18:53

@Andy12345 wrote:when I saw the title of this thread, I thought "Awwww that's nice, they made me my own thread to post in" 

Then I realised you were just taking this piss, photoshopping my nuts on to that pig

You guysssss Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

I always knew you had balls Andy, but you really are talking bollocks now !

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1637

Post by Andy12345 on Tue Jan 06 2015, 18:56

Lolol

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21 2017, 11:10