THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers !

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers ! Empty Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers !

Post by mo1905 Fri Jan 02 2015, 12:06

Quite a bit on the news today telling us most cancers are just down to "bad luck" really. Diet & lifestyle not much of an impact. Not sure if this rings true with me although I certainly feel luck ( or bad luck ) is partly to blame. What are your thoughts ?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02g6jls
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers ! Empty Re: Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers !

Post by sanguine Fri Jan 02 2015, 13:18

I can understand the randomness of the mutation process, but I reckon that lifestyle and genetic factors play a part in how well equipped your body is to resist any mutation that looks like developing into a non-benign cancer. I'm intuitively convinced that chronic stress has a role in vulnerability to cancer, just from my mum's experience.

AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers ! Empty Re: Diet & Lifestyle Has Minimul Impact on 2/3 of Cancers !

Post by AliB Fri Jan 02 2015, 18:38

Of course diet & lifestyle makes a difference.  Cancer is the body's way of protecting itself from toxins.  It encapsulates what it can't remove.  It's rarely the Cancer that kills unless the tumour impacts on organs or processes around it.

One thing I have learned about fasting is that it puts the body into a catabolic state.  In other words rather than anabolic, which is the growth stage, it's the healing and cleansing modality.  The body scavenges itself for things that shouldn't be there and devours dead cells, decaying matter, mucous, toxins and tumours, etc.

What kinds of lifestyle/diet did they include in the survey?  People eating a 'normal' Western diet?  People eating a 'normal' Western vegetarian diet?  Did they include anyone who eats a high plant-based natural diet with fasting?  Did they interview people who have cured themselves of Cancer through diet?  So many of these 'studies' are based on bad science, unrelative statistics, and biased funding.  But then, on a note of scepticism, the Cancer 'industry' wouldn't possibly want people to think they could cure their Cancer with just diet would they!

There are some experts who believe pretty much all of us get Cancers during our lives, but they come and they go without us being aware.  It's only when they can't go for some reason - maybe the toxic burden is too high in the body, or one or some detox pathways are clogged, that a Tumour may become apparent.

That GreenMedInfo article I posted recently on the topic is very interesting if you haven't read it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 05:19