THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub Empty Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub

Post by Eddie Tue Nov 25 2014, 18:38

Lewis Hamilton has to be extremely fit, driving an F1 car is very tough physically and mentally. Check this out.

"For breakfast, I generally eat the same thing. Nicole asked me if I felt like treating myself to anything different but I said no. My daily breakfast is two poached eggs in the morning with half an avocado and I get to have half a piece of toast.
    This year I had to be really light. I had to lose five kilos for this season and then the challenge was to keep that weight down.

I'm allowed porridge - and that's what I had today but on the morning after the race, I had a little bit more than usual - I had three poached eggs, some baked beans and a couple of pieces of toast."

Quote from the best driver in world. Sounds like low carb high fat to me. Yet another world class sportsman eating the same way as us. Eggs and avocado that will do me thank you.

Link to info here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30192260
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 30 2014, 13:17

Eggs are in the news again on this Forum, see the "It's all the eggs fault" thread. But, I've just re-read this again, see above. Seems like Lewis Hamilton, and the team behind his nutrition, know a good thing or two about eggs Smile

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 05:19