The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Golf Panties....

RANDBURG

Male Posts : 161

Golf Panties....

Post by RANDBURG on Mon Nov 24 2014, 10:35

[size=32]Golf  Panties....[/size]

The German's wife steps up  to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind

blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.
    'Mein Gott,  woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Helmut demanded.
    'Well' she said, 'you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'
    The German  immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency,  here's a 50.

Go and buy yourself some underwear..'

Next,  the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also  blows up to show that

she, too, is wearing no undies. 'Blessed Virgin Mary mother of God, woman! You've no knickers on, why not?’ Patrick railed at her.
    She replies,  'I can't afford any on the miserable pittance you give me.' Patrick reaches into  his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency,

here's a 20. Go and buy  yourself some underwear"!

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it..
    'Och ay Aggie! Where the friggin hell are yer drawers?'

She too explains, 'You dinna  give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.'
    Angus reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb....  Tidy yerself up a bit.'
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Re: Golf Panties....

Post by zand on Mon Nov 24 2014, 11:18

lol!

Thanks for making me laugh Randburg Very Happy
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2433

Post by Paul1976 on Mon Nov 24 2014, 13:28

lol! lol! lol! Nice one! Smile

Male Posts : 3733

Post by Eddie on Mon Nov 24 2014, 15:52

Fishing pants as recommended by Andy

Last edited by eddie1 on Mon Nov 24 2014, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand on Mon Nov 24 2014, 15:53

You mean he actually wears pants??? Shocked
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3733

Post by Eddie on Mon Nov 24 2014, 17:43

@zand wrote:You mean he actually wears pants??? Shocked

Only when he is fishing. affraid

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21 2017, 11:09