THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Message for Paul

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Message for Paul Empty Message for Paul

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:30

As you can see Paul I have placed this post in the medication forum. Great deal on Jim Beam's bourbon in ASDA 70cl bottle for £12.98. Only for medicinal purposes of course. freakout
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Message for Paul Empty Re: Message for Paul

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:34

eddie1 wrote:As you can see Paul I have placed this post in the medication forum. Great deal on Jim Beam's bourbon in ASDA 70cl bottle for £12.98. Only for medicinal purposes of course. freakout

drunken drunken Thanks for the heads up! Very Happy Just for my sore throat mind folks... Twisted Evil
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Thu Nov 13 2014, 20:47

.....Jim Beams is a favourite 'tipple' with other members of our family, so the word has been passed on. But talking of medicinal purposes - for those that may enjoy a glass or red wine after a frantic day the same store had a very nice Rioja on sale at £5-00 a bottle. cheers  

They also had Christmas Trees, Tinsel, Advent Calendars and goodness knows what. I haven't yet heard the Christmas songs but they wont be long santa  

Cheers

All the best Jan
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 21:04

Jan1 wrote:.....Jim Beams is a favourite 'tipple' with other members of our family, so the word has been passed on. But talking of medicinal purposes - for those that may enjoy a glass or red wine after a frantic day the same store had a very nice Rioja on sale at £5-00 a bottle. cheers  

They also had Christmas Trees, Tinsel, Advent Calendars and goodness knows what. I haven't yet heard the Christmas songs but they wont be long santa  

Cheers

All the best Jan

I always know christmas is upon us for real when the radio stations and shops start playing 'Slade' and 'Wizzard'! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 04:38