THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

News on LivLife bread

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

News on LivLife bread Empty News on LivLife bread

Post by Eddie Wed Nov 12 2014, 17:34

This came in to the lowcarb diabetic today via email.

Hi,

I hope you’re well. I thought I would get in touch to let you know about the re-launch of LivLife bread in Waitrose stores (it was de-listed due to ‘lack of shelf-space and low-demand'), but the good news is we’re now back bigger and better as we have a new online shop on our website and a lower price of £1.59 and it’s currently on price promotion in Waitrose for 2 for £2!

To celebrate our comeback we’re sending out little party packs to key fans and bloggers for them to host a LivLife Lunch – we understand how important this bread is to not only those following a low-carb diet but diabetic customers as there has been a real out cry on Diabetes  Forums for it and we would love to send you a pack to help us promote it’s return.

If you would like to get involved, please let me know – we will be mainly looking for a blog post and/or some social media buzz with images of you hosting a LivLife lunch either at home or at work.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovelivlife

Thanks,
    Sarah Lamey
    Social Media Account Manager
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

News on LivLife bread Empty Re: News on LivLife bread

Post by Jan1 Thu Nov 13 2014, 12:27

Now has anyone hot - footed it to their Waitrose yet?

This bread usually disappears off the shelf quickly.

I do hope the 're-launch' goes well.

All the best Jan
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Thu Nov 13 2014, 13:00

I'm still buying mine in morrisons as usual, i have read not all shops sell it, but morrisoons in reigate sure does, thankfully

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 11:38