THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
Andy12345
graham64
Paul1976
sanguine
Indy51
mo1905
10 posters

Who wants to live to be 120 ?????

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Who wants to live to be 120 ????? Empty Who wants to live to be 120 ?????

Post by mo1905 Tue Nov 11 2014, 21:43

What you think of this one Eddie ?? i'm guessing you may not fully agree with todays new study !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827314/Want-live-120-Exercise-eat-healthily-statins-say-panel-experts.html
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Who wants to live to be 120 ????? Empty Re: Who wants to live to be 120 ?????

Post by Indy51 Tue Nov 11 2014, 21:53

120? Not me affraid
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Wed Nov 12 2014, 17:26

mo1905 wrote:What you think of this one Eddie ?? i'm guessing you may not fully agree with todays new study !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827314/Want-live-120-Exercise-eat-healthily-statins-say-panel-experts.html

Good grief not for me thank you, besides there are a few out there hoping I don't live another week. Jeez this world is over populated as it is. Most countries are bankrupt and the giant ponzi scheme is coming to an end in the very near future. I am not religious but the bible talks of three score years and ten, that will do me if I can check out in one piece with my brain still working. OK I know what you are thinking, who ever said my brain was ever working properly. freakout
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Thu Nov 13 2014, 12:13

Who sponsored that study? Surely not the same people who make statins ...

One wonders how many of those reaching 120 will still be mentally healthy enough to function physically after popping them for so long.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Nov 13 2014, 15:18

sanguine wrote:Who sponsored that study?  Surely not the same people who make statins ...

One wonders how many of those reaching 120 will still be mentally healthy enough to function physically after popping them for so long.

Not sure who sponsored it but wouldn't be surprised if it was a drug manufacturer ! Wonder why they picked 120 ? Just a random number I guess which is nearly impossible to test.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 15:30

mo1905 wrote:
    sanguine wrote:Who sponsored that study?  Surely not the same people who make statins ...

Not sure who sponsored it but wouldn't be surprised if it was a drug manufacturer ! Wonder why they picked 120 ? Just a random number I guess which is nearly impossible to test.

I caught a tiny glimpse of Dr Hilary Jones on breakfast TV this morning on my way out and he was discussing this and I'm sure he mentioned statins being a 'Wonder Drug'!! freakout

As for the 120...Probably plucked from the bible as I'm sure there's something in there that mentioned that God changed things so no person on this earth could live beyond the age of 120 (Or something like that anyway)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:33

"Dr Hilary Jones" Wasn't he the bloke that achieved the almost impossible, made DCUK look even more ridiculous. affraid
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:39

He sure did Eddie!

Yeh why not live till 120?! Just as long as you guys are all still here to keep me sane . Smile alien
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:46

eddie1 wrote:"Dr Hilary Jones" Wasn't he the bloke that achieved the almost impossible, made DCUK look even more ridiculous. affraid

HaHaHa! That's the one alright! A bigger flop than when they introduced a condom machine into the Vatican!! lol!

After the Doc's pro-keto diet stance on that video you posted eddie I was expecting grizzly bear but all we got was Winnie the Pooh!! freakout
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:50

zand wrote:He sure did Eddie!

Yeh why not live till 120?!  Just as long as you guys are all still here to keep me sane .  Smile alien

LOL! We'll do our best but you might need to hold a seance to get hold of a few us by then! freakout lol!

I'm sure PJ will be around too as entities like his live forever! Twisted Evil
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:58

Paul wrote:

Yeh why not live till 120?! Just as long as you guys are all still here to keep me sane . Smile alien

LOL! We'll do our best but you might need to hold a seance to get hold of a few us by then! freakout lol!

Now I am going to break my own rules here. I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today. I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him' Exclamation
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:02

You got a 2nd warning for that innocent comment you made regarding General Moose ? That's disgusting ! Sorry Zand, you don't deserve that, you always give fair and good advice !
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:09

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:

Yeh why not live till 120?!  Just as long as you guys are all still here to keep me sane .  Smile alien

Now I am going to break my own rules here.  I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today.  I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him' Exclamation

Have I got this right Zand, you make a comment deemed to be negative against a known troll and wind up merchant and you get a warning.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:13

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:

Now I am going to break my own rules here.  I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today.  I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him' Exclamation

They get lower over there by the day! Evil or Very Mad Don't take it personally though as it's a corrupt Gulag over there but We all love and appreciate you over here Zand! Very Happy
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:16

eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:

Now I am going to break my own rules here. I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today. I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him' Exclamation

Have I got this right Zand, you make a comment deemed to be negative against a known troll and wind up merchant and you get a warning.

Yes Eddie, exactly that. I made the comment on Sunday and was warned on Monday. I said something like. 'Welcome to the forum, I think we have met before, I am one of the 'nutjobs' you are referring to at the other forum. Have fun, but play nicely'

Then I asked how he was recovering from the cruise missile attack. Just being polite, that's all
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 17:18

Paul said 'They get lower over there by the day! Evil or Very Mad Don't take it personally though as it's a corrupt Gulag over there but We all love and appreciate you over here Zand!'

Thank you Paul, that's why I only want to live to be 120 if you guys are still around too. Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 13 2014, 18:04

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:

Yes Eddie, exactly that.  I made the comment on Sunday and was warned on Monday.  I said something like.  'Welcome to the forum, I think we have met before, I am one of the 'nutjobs' you are referring to at the other forum.  Have fun, but play nicely'

Then I asked how he was recovering from the cruise missile attack.  Just being polite, that's all

They could not run a whelk stall over there and the mods get more paranoid and power drunk by the day. Understandable I suppose, most of 'em would not know the difference between good diabetes control and a bag of spanners. And let's not forget money and profit is the reason for the forums existence.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Nov 13 2014, 21:18

Zand wrote:Now I am going to break my own rules here. I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today. I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him

I saw that thread and it was deleted yet you got a warning  because your comment was "intended to belittle or discredit him"

So Moose was obviously banned and his post deleted that means the mods/admin discredited him. Rolling Eyes
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 21:51

graham64 wrote:
    Zand wrote:Now I am going to break my own rules here. I don't usually talk about these things, but hey I'm p*ssed off with certain people today. I got my 2nd warning from you-know-where because I said something to ' Moose' over there that was 'intended to belittle or discredit him

I saw that thread and it was deleted yet you got a warning  because your comment was "intended to belittle or discredit him"

So Moose was obviously banned and his post deleted that means the mods/admin discredited him. Rolling Eyes

Quite! Oh well, that's life eh?
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 21:52

mo1905 wrote:You got a 2nd warning for that innocent comment you made regarding General Moose ? That's disgusting ! Sorry Zand, you don't deserve that, you always give fair and good advice !

Mo????? Where's your suntan gone?
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Thu Nov 13 2014, 21:59

lmao at your new avatar Mo!
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 22:02

but it's not Mo........Mo's going away for the weekend and leaving this weirdo with us, instead of ...well...Mo Sad
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Nov 13 2014, 22:18

lol ive been banned for rule violations, wtf
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Nov 13 2014, 22:19

which rule did i break?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 22:21

Andy12345 wrote:lol ive been banned for rule violations, wtf

WTF!!! freakout facepalm Jeez! you only posted a coconut Macaroon recipe! Shocked It really DOES get worse over there by the day! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 10:16