The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Should I say or should I go?

Poll

[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Tent
    Banned

Male Posts : 24

Post by Tent on Thu Nov 06 2014, 18:48

I've taken note of the sinister undertone of totalitarianism on this forum. Certainty some of the replies to me have been ungentlemanly and down right rude.

So should I say or should I go?

Tent
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Re: Should I say or should I go?

Post by zand on Thu Nov 06 2014, 18:51

Well we all liked your recipe.
    Jan1

Female Posts : 4844

Post by Jan1 on Thu Nov 06 2014, 18:53

A very nice recipe ...thank you

Jan
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3805

Post by Eddie on Thu Nov 06 2014, 18:57

Tent you are very impressive for an ex council road sweeper, not that I look down on anyone.

Go for it Tent, impress us. We ain't the bad guys we are made out to be, all we seek is to help others stay free from grim diabetes complications. Far too many want to keep pushing failed diets and are shills for big pharma. The NHS stats prove we are right.

Make a positive contribution and we would love you to stay and keep posting, take the piss and it's adiós amigo.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18 2018, 09:53