THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand !

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand ! Empty Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand !

Post by mo1905 Thu Oct 23 2014, 20:45

Found this site which had details of quite a few LCHF studies and easy to understand results. Some are related to weight loss as well as diabetes.

http://authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand ! Empty Re: Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand !

Post by graham64 Thu Oct 23 2014, 21:55

mo1905 wrote:Found this site which had details of quite a few LCHF studies and easy to understand results. Some are related to weight loss as well as diabetes.

Kris Gunnars has a lot of good info on his web site, check out the archives lots of interesting articles and as Mo found they are easy to understand not much technical jargon  Cool
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand ! Empty Re: Some Low Carb Scientific studies even I can understand !

Post by Jan1 Thu Oct 23 2014, 22:02

graham64 wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:Found this site which had details of quite a few LCHF studies and easy to understand results. Some are related to weight loss as well as diabetes.

Kris Gunnars has a lot of good info on his web site, check out the archives lots of interesting articles and as Mo found they are easy to understand not much technical jargon  Cool

Definitely agree Kris Gunnars at Authority Nutrition a must follow blog/web site.

Surely the more we know the better we understand our health?

Just my opinion, but I think it's good for diabetics and non diabetics alike. sunny

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:47