THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ?

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ? Empty Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ?

Post by mo1905 Sun Oct 19 2014, 22:06

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ? Empty Re: Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ?

Post by graham64 Sun Oct 19 2014, 22:23

I think not Mo, recipes based on the criteria from the ADA won't for this T2  be diabetes friendly affraid but would be good business for AsraZeneca
    mo1905
    mo1905

Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ? Empty Re: Would you trust these guys with personal advice for T2's ?

Post by mo1905 Sun Oct 19 2014, 22:27

I'd be interested to see a personalised programme wouldn't you ?
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Oct 19 2014, 22:42

mo1905 wrote:I'd be interested to see a personalised programme wouldn't you ?

Yes I would, I do know it's based on the USA food pyramid, though to be fair unlike DUK they consider 130g carbs to be ok. Still way to high for me though Shocked
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Mon Oct 20 2014, 09:00

As a test I setup an a/c specifying no rice/pots/pasta/bread. what comes up a pile of rice dishes affraid
    what do you expect from "Asshole Zeneca"!
    also said on zero meds, asked if I would consider injecting!
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 20 2014, 09:06

Two Collies wrote:As a test I setup an a/c specifying no rice/pots/pasta/bread. what comes up a pile of rice dishes affraid

Good grief!! Shocked
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Oct 20 2014, 10:36

Two Collies wrote:As a test I setup an a/c specifying no rice/pots/pasta/bread. what comes up a pile of rice dishes affraid

Unbelievable ! Thanks for taking the time to sign up and confirm what we all probably thought anyway !
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Mon Oct 20 2014, 21:16

No surprises there then Rolling Eyes they are more concerned with profits than our well being, having diabetics on diet only is not something they want to see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 05:10