THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me?

yoly
    yoly

Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me? Empty Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me?

Post by yoly Thu Jun 28 2018, 13:10

Evolocumab Are You Joking Me?
    (complete article in link)

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2018/06/evolocumab-are-you-joking/

chris c
    chris c

Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me? Empty Re: Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me?

Post by chris c Thu Jun 28 2018, 23:36

I like Ted Naiman's graphic

Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me? C3gje410

The computer in my car shows me fuel consumption in the moment, and a rolling average. If my consumption goes up I don't blame the computer, I blame how I'm driving.

Increasingly I'm seeing lipids in the same way, they are an INDICATOR of processes occurring, some of which are beneficial, some not. Rather than changing the numbers in the test with drugs, better to look at the processes, or as Ivor Cummins would say "root causes"

Then there's this too

Lowest LDL in History - Evolocumab Are You Joking Me? C1h5c210

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 16:46