THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

The Internet Is Broken

chris c
    chris c

The Internet Is Broken Empty The Internet Is Broken

Post by chris c Wed Apr 04 2018, 17:40

Your server went down on me yesterday. I've been noticing a lot of sites becoming unavailable from time to time, even including the likes of PubMed.

My ISP has been under sporadic attack, they obviously won't release too many details in case they give people ideas, and I suspect others are also being affected but they aren't letting on.

Could be Putin, could be Facebook, Who knows?
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

The Internet Is Broken Empty Re: The Internet Is Broken

Post by graham64 Wed Apr 04 2018, 21:24

Forumotion does have it's fair share of down time but it is a free platform and beggars can't be choosers  Sad the server status can be checked out here: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/forumotion.com.html
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Apr 06 2018, 22:08

Useful site, thanks. Yes judging by the way places have been appearing and disappearing and going slow I suspect probably routing issues. Seems to be better now, well everywhere I have tried to access the last couple of days has worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:46