THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins Empty Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins

Post by graham64 Thu Sep 21 2017, 23:01

This article is about whether you should take statins and whether they really should be prescribed on such a grand scale.

This is what the British government wants to advise, based on the new NICE guidelines and a recent Harvard study that claims statins benefits far out weight the risks.

You will also discover exactly:

• What happens to your body when you take statins.
    • The mechanism of action of statins at lowering cholesterol
    • The potential side effects of statins that may result from this.

Based on this information you will be well informed to decide whether you want to still follow the government’s advice.

Read on: https://therenegadepharmacist.com/should-you-take-statins-what-happens-to-your-body-when-you-take-statins/
    chris c
    chris c

Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins Empty Re: Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins

Post by chris c Sun Sep 24 2017, 22:18

graham64
    graham64

Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins Empty Re: Should You Take Statins?: What Happens To Your Body When You Take Statins

Post by graham64 Sun Sep 24 2017, 22:29

chris c wrote:Immediately kicked off server Sad

That's odd I have no problems accessing the site  Neutral
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Sep 24 2017, 22:47

Yep, added to the list of anomalies like Robb Wolf's site. I can probably get it via the Wayback Machine, whoever is putting me on blocklists hasn't (yet) blocked me there. Oh bugger, I probably gave her an idea.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Sep 24 2017, 22:54

Well I can get the home page via Wayback but not much else, Mission aborted . . .
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Sep 24 2017, 22:57

chris c wrote:Yep, added to the list of anomalies like Robb Wolf's site. I can probably get it via the Wayback Machine, whoever is putting me on blocklists hasn't (yet) blocked me there. Oh bugger, I probably gave her an idea.

Have you tried going incognito via google chrome, on sites were I'm only allowed a certain amount of page views then they want me to register going incognito allows me more access without needing to sign up
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:05

Yes, didn't seem to work. I might try my phone, not through wifi though, or my laptop, with a different account/username but that will still go through the router and my IP address. Might help narrow down where the block is actually placed. So far though life's too short to faff around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 03:23