THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him Empty If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him

Post by graham64 Thu Jul 27 2017, 22:38

If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him DFwVyb6WAAIFXD_
    Phatboyslim

If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him Empty Re: If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him

Post by Phatboyslim Fri Jul 28 2017, 18:49

Holy cow! What is that abomination?! bitenails Enough to turn a hardened carnivore like me into a veggie that! puke freakout
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him Empty Re: If it's good enough for you it's good enough for him

Post by Eddie Fri Jul 28 2017, 19:38

Phatboyslim wrote:Holy cow! What is that abomination?!  bitenails  Enough to turn a hardened carnivore like me into a veggie that! puke freakout

Jeez, I would rather nail my nuts to the mast of a sinking ship, than eat that obscene looking gruel. Do people actually eat this sort of grub? I wouldn't use it for fishing bait. affraid No doubt the average RD would endorse, for the right amount of dosh.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Fri Jul 28 2017, 22:34

Eddie wrote:
    Phatboyslim wrote:Holy cow! What is that abomination?!  bitenails  Enough to turn a hardened carnivore like me into a veggie that! puke freakout

Jeez, I would rather nail my nuts to the mast of a sinking ship, than eat that obscene looking gruel. Do people actually eat this sort of grub? I wouldn't use it for fishing bait. affraid No doubt the average RD would endorse, for the right amount of dosh.

As it's low fat crap sure to be recommended by RD's  Rolling Eyes
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sat Jul 29 2017, 22:00

Probably stuffed with healthy sugar too. I just put away a Real Chicken curry and nearly brought it all back up again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 09:22