THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

BDA Conference

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

BDA Conference  Empty BDA Conference

Post by graham64 Sat Jul 22 2017, 23:51

BDA Conference  1kHV7-Bw?format=jpg&name=600x314
    chris c
    chris c

BDA Conference  Empty Re: BDA Conference

Post by chris c Sun Jul 23 2017, 00:02

Looks about right Sad
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Jul 23 2017, 00:07

graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Jul 23 2017, 00:25

chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Jul 23 2017, 00:49

Jan Vyjidak is a nice thoroughly sensible guy. Here we see him arguing with a fool and being beaten by experience Sad

Musclebrain lives up to his name as usual.

As for Mr Tubby

https://twitter.com/GilesYeo/status/886153850310340608

https://twitter.com/GilesYeo/status/885970522131005441

and surrounding posts

If he had half a brain he would be reconsidering "clean eating" right around now, and also apologising to William Davis.

"Not diabetic, my arse!" as someone would say.

My bet is, he will now write a learned paper explaining that it is "perfectly normal" to run high postprandial glucose, therefore all diabetics diagnosed by GTT must be undiagnosed again, which will be praised by the Dietician Hordes, immediately quoted by NICE, and lead to further harm to millions.

Here's a big clue, fat man. I know many diabetics who have tested friends and family and found exactly the same thing as Richard Bernstein (no, Giles, he DIDN'T write West Side Story) genuine nondiabetics have VERY tightly controlled BG which stays around 4.5 - 5.5 AT ALL TIMES.

When that stops happening you are already On The Diabetic Progression. You just haven't reached the point of diagnosis which is only done when you have lost over 50% of your beta cells.

ps get your insulin tested STAT!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Jul 23 2017, 14:05

chris c wrote:Jan Vyjidak is a nice thoroughly sensible guy. Here we see him arguing with a fool and being beaten by experience Sad

Musclebrain lives up to his name as usual.

As for Mr Tubby

https://twitter.com/GilesYeo/status/886153850310340608

https://twitter.com/GilesYeo/status/885970522131005441

and surrounding posts

If he had half a brain he would be reconsidering "clean eating" right around now, and also apologising to William Davis.

"Not diabetic, my arse!" as someone would say.

My bet is, he will now write a learned paper explaining that it is "perfectly normal" to run high postprandial glucose, therefore all diabetics diagnosed by GTT must be undiagnosed again, which will be praised by the Dietician Hordes, immediately quoted by NICE, and lead to further harm to millions.

Here's a big clue, fat man. I know many diabetics who have tested friends and family and found exactly the same thing as Richard Bernstein (no, Giles, he DIDN'T write West Side Story) genuine nondiabetics have VERY tightly controlled BG which stays around 4.5 - 5.5 AT ALL TIMES.

When that stops happening you are already On The Diabetic Progression. You just haven't reached the point of diagnosis which is only done when you have lost over 50% of your beta cells.

ps get your insulin tested STAT!

I would love to see BG meter readings from some of the most vocal and clearly morbidly obese dietitians. As we have seen in the past, when solid science and logic says one thing and proves our point, the boffins just move the goalposts. How long before BG readings over 10 after a meal will be regarded as the new norm? Recently I read there are far too many people being diagnosed with autism, it's costing too much money. The solution, the medics have been told to diagnosis around 50% less . Much the same as the 'logic' applied to type two diabetics checking BG, the boffins say it causes stress and anxiety among diabetics. Too right it does for those (most) following the diet of slow death, recommended by the same on the payola treadmill bent boffins.
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Jul 23 2017, 22:29

chris c wrote:Jan Vyjidak is a nice thoroughly sensible guy. Here we see him arguing with a fool and being beaten by experience Sad  Sad

Love the way Jan Vyjidak deals with the idiots they don't appear to realise he's taking the piss out of them in the nicest possible way  Cool
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Mon Jul 24 2017, 23:42

Eddie wrote:
    I would love to see BG meter readings from some of the most vocal and clearly morbidly obese dietitians. As we have seen in the past, when solid science and logic says one thing and proves our point, the boffins just move the goalposts. How long before  BG readings over 10 after a meal will be regarded as the new norm? Recently I read there are far too many people being diagnosed with autism, it's costing too much money. The solution, the medics have been told to diagnosis around 50% less . Much the same as the 'logic' applied to type two diabetics checking BG, the boffins say it causes stress and anxiety among diabetics. Too right it does for those (most) following the diet of slow death, recommended by the same on the payola treadmill bent boffins.  

Yes I've seen calls for the Dietician Hordes to post their HbA1cs and the suggestion that is as likely as Trump posting his tax returns.

Didn't you know, doctors (including our trendy young one, and some on TV) have already claimed that high postprandial BG is "perfectly normal"?

NO, you terminal dolts it is NOT normal just because it has become common Sad The same doctors wouldn't call obesity "normal" just because it has become common . . . yet . . .

BDA Conference  Ct-jlc10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 02:51