THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours! Empty Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours!

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 25 2017, 23:41

Well fuck me sideways, how can we survive without this fascinating story from the Daily Mail. Yeah I know, bad language, who gives a monkeys, make my day, let someone post other than the usual suspects, and complain. rofl That being said, nice to see Paul's' served his time and been released from Strangeways. affraid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4638024/Biography-Camilla-lifts-lid-affair-Charles.html
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours! Empty Re: Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours!

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:26

Eddie wrote:Well fuck me sideways, how can we survive without this fascinating story from the Daily Mail. Yeah I know, bad language, who gives a monkeys, make my day, let someone post other than the usual suspects, and complain.  rofl That being said, nice to see Paul's' served his time and been released from Strangeways.  affraid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4638024/Biography-Camilla-lifts-lid-affair-Charles.html

Nah,Did my stir in Parkhurst mate-Only the vitamin D found from the sun 'Daaaan' Saaaaaafff' can keep me as the "Jolly as a roger philanthropist" that you all know and love! rofl
    chris c
    chris c

Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours! Empty Re: Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours!

Post by chris c Thu Jun 29 2017, 21:24

Well that's an hour or two of my life I'll never get back. Yes I just had to click on some of the photos of "celebrities" to find out who they were and why I should know this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 20:48