The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Diabetic ? Don't trust the experts

graham64

Male Posts : 2925

Diabetic ? Don't trust the experts

Post by graham64 on Mon Jun 12 2017, 22:09

This just had to go in the Jokes & Humour forum

Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    chris c

Re: Diabetic ? Don't trust the experts

Post by chris c on Tue Jun 13 2017, 23:44

You just couldn't make it up.

https://twitter.com/bigfatsurprise/status/874105694366117889

Not ALL dieticians though

https://twitter.com/WeDietitians/status/853518360499208192
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Wed Jun 14 2017, 22:19

@chris c wrote:You just couldn't make it up.

https://twitter.com/bigfatsurprise/status/874105694366117889

Not ALL dieticians though

https://twitter.com/WeDietitians/status/853518360499208192

Yes more dietitians are coming on board and thankfully here and the USA they don't face the same sanctions as they do in some countries

Eddie

Male Posts : 3733

Post by Eddie on Thu Jun 15 2017, 19:04

I reckon most dietitians are well meaning people and want to do good. They have been conned just like the rest of us. It is their dietetic parasite organisations that have taken the 30 pieces of silver, and hanging on by their fingers tips to a shred of credibility, but not for much longer. The only people who can change this corrupt situation, is the honest dietitians, and more are joining that club in ever increasing numbers.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Thu Jun 15 2017, 21:47

@Eddie wrote:I reckon most dietitians are well meaning people and want to do good. They have been conned just like the rest of us. It is their dietetic parasite organisations that have taken the 30 pieces of silver, and hanging on by their fingers tips to a shred of credibility, but not for much longer. The only people who can change this corrupt situation, is the honest dietitians, and more are joining that club in ever increasing numbers.  

Talking of dietitians Catherine Collins does not seem happy about being blocked on twitter by Dr Aseem Malhotra

Of course she does not block people does she Eddie  Rolling Eyes

chris c

Post by chris c on Fri Jun 16 2017, 21:59

Quite! Remember when she was backing Carby McCarbface in trying to have John Briffa deregistered for daring to criticise the DUK high carb diet? It's only a matter of time before they decide - Malhotra or Chatterjee for the chop. If they go after David Unwin or Joanne MacCormack they might just make themselves look futile though since they have won awards. Remind me again what awards Collins has won for improving the health of her patients? I expect her share portfolio is booming though.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21 2017, 11:18