The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Quote of the day

graham64

Male Posts : 3103

Quote of the day

Post by graham64 on Thu May 25 2017, 22:59

Remember this when the BDA prattle on about evidence based guidelines  Mad

Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3768

Re: Quote of the day

Post by Eddie on Fri May 26 2017, 11:22

"Doctors seem to be damned here whatever they do!"

From the flog Bonkers one. The man who railroaded Dr.Jay Wortman off the forum. The man who called Dr. Unwin a troll. The man who has on numerous occasions called Dr. Kendrick a book flogging quack.  Not to mention his rants against Dr.Bernstein et al.

Methinks Sid is in need of an urgent revue of his substantial medication. He appears to have a very poor memory, could it be the meds have addled his brain.

Link to the lunatic here  http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/sick-to-death-of-doctors.120676/page-2#post-1464689

Edited for spelling mistake correction.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    graham64

Male Posts : 3103

Post by graham64 on Fri May 26 2017, 22:22

@Eddie wrote:"Doctors seem to be damned here whatever they do!"

From the flog Bonkers one. The man who railroaded Dr.Jay Wortman off the forum. The man who called Dr. Unwin a troll. The man who has on numerous occasions called Dr. Kendrick a book flogging quack.  Not to mention his rants against Dr.Bernstein et al.

Methinks Sid is in need of an urgent revue of his substantial medication. He appears to have a very poor memory, could it be the meds have addled his brain.

Link to the lunatic here  http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/sick-to-death-of-doctors.120676/page-2#post-1464689

Edited for spelling mistake correction.

Doesn't surprise me at all Sid's posts have a history of hypocrisy he's contradicted himself numerous occasions 

Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3768

Post by Eddie on Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:04

This gave me a chuckle re. Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham's drumming.

"at his most rhythmically dumbfounding he never stooped to unnecessary wankery"  rofl

More great stuff here.  http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-drummers-of-all-time-20160331/john-bonham-20160329

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:10