The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.


Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

    Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Share
    avatar
    Jan1
    Member

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 4289
    Join date : 2014-08-13

    Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by Jan1 on Fri Feb 03 2017, 10:03

    Great idea, which I saw at Libby's 'Ditch The Carbs' site. These 'One Minute Keto Muffins' are fluffy and versatile, sweet or savoury.
    There are 5 flavour variations (see below), I wonder which one will be your favourite?


    Ingredients:
    1 large egg
    2 tsp coconut flour
    pinch baking soda
    pinch salt

    These are the variations Libby has come up with so far, simply add the following –
    sweet 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener
    nutty 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tsp nut butter and 1 tsp sweetener
    cinnamon 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinnamon. When cooked, add butter and sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
    cheesy 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated/shredded cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives
    spinach and feta 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated shredded cheese and some chopped cooked spinach leaves

    Once the 1 minute keto muffins are cooked, you can eat them as they are or you can toast them. Libby gave her toaster away 3 years ago, so she lightly fry's them in the frying pan when making a big breakfast. But her favourite way, is to eat them hot with lashings of butter.

    Yum.

    Please see recipe, instructions and more here:
    http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2017/01/25/1-minute-keto-muffins/

    All the best Jan
    flower
    avatar
    Jan1
    Member

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 4289
    Join date : 2014-08-13

    Re: Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by Jan1 on Fri Mar 31 2017, 13:18

    @Jan1 wrote:Great idea, which I saw at Libby's 'Ditch The Carbs' site. These 'One Minute Keto Muffins' are fluffy and versatile, sweet or savoury.
    There are 5 flavour variations (see below), I wonder which one will be your favourite?


    Ingredients:
    1 large egg
    2 tsp coconut flour
    pinch baking soda
    pinch salt

    These are the variations Libby has come up with so far, simply add the following –
    sweet 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener
    nutty 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tsp nut butter and 1 tsp sweetener
    cinnamon 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinnamon. When cooked, add butter and sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
    cheesy 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated/shredded cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives
    spinach and feta 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated shredded cheese and some chopped cooked spinach leaves

    Once the 1 minute keto muffins are cooked, you can eat them as they are or you can toast them. Libby gave her toaster away 3 years ago, so she lightly fry's them in the frying pan when making a big breakfast. But her favourite way, is to eat them hot with lashings of butter.

    Yum.

    Please see recipe, instructions and more here:
    http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2017/01/25/1-minute-keto-muffins/

    All the best Jan
    flower

    I'm doing a 'bump' LOL Smile

    Why not get some coconut flour and give these a try !!!

    All the best Jan
    avatar
    Jan1
    Member

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 4289
    Join date : 2014-08-13

    Re: Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by Jan1 on Thu Oct 12 2017, 22:06

    @Jan1 wrote:
    @Jan1 wrote:Great idea, which I saw at Libby's 'Ditch The Carbs' site. These 'One Minute Keto Muffins' are fluffy and versatile, sweet or savoury.
    There are 5 flavour variations (see below), I wonder which one will be your favourite?


    Ingredients:
    1 large egg
    2 tsp coconut flour
    pinch baking soda
    pinch salt

    These are the variations Libby has come up with so far, simply add the following –
    sweet 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener
    nutty 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tsp nut butter and 1 tsp sweetener
    cinnamon 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinnamon. When cooked, add butter and sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
    cheesy 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated/shredded cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives
    spinach and feta 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated shredded cheese and some chopped cooked spinach leaves

    Once the 1 minute keto muffins are cooked, you can eat them as they are or you can toast them. Libby gave her toaster away 3 years ago, so she lightly fry's them in the frying pan when making a big breakfast. But her favourite way, is to eat them hot with lashings of butter.

    Yum.

    Please see recipe, instructions and more here:
    http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2017/01/25/1-minute-keto-muffins/

    All the best Jan
    flower

    I'm doing a 'bump' LOL Smile

    Why not get some coconut flour and give these a try !!!

    All the best Jan


    Oh Jan ... you've not bumped this post again have you !!??

    Yes, I have - it's such a good recipe idea thumb-up
    avatar
    graham64
    Member

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 3079
    Join date : 2014-08-10
    Location : Lancs

    Re: Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by graham64 on Thu Oct 12 2017, 22:21

    @Jan1 wrote:
    @Jan1 wrote:
    @Jan1 wrote:Great idea, which I saw at Libby's 'Ditch The Carbs' site. These 'One Minute Keto Muffins' are fluffy and versatile, sweet or savoury.
    There are 5 flavour variations (see below), I wonder which one will be your favourite?


    Ingredients:
    1 large egg
    2 tsp coconut flour
    pinch baking soda
    pinch salt

    These are the variations Libby has come up with so far, simply add the following –
    sweet 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener
    nutty 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tsp nut butter and 1 tsp sweetener
    cinnamon 1 minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinnamon. When cooked, add butter and sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
    cheesy 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated/shredded cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives
    spinach and feta 1 minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated shredded cheese and some chopped cooked spinach leaves

    Once the 1 minute keto muffins are cooked, you can eat them as they are or you can toast them. Libby gave her toaster away 3 years ago, so she lightly fry's them in the frying pan when making a big breakfast. But her favourite way, is to eat them hot with lashings of butter.

    Yum.

    Please see recipe, instructions and more here:
    http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2017/01/25/1-minute-keto-muffins/

    All the best Jan
    flower

    I'm doing a 'bump' LOL Smile

    Why not get some coconut flour and give these a try !!!

    All the best Jan


    Oh Jan ... you've not bumped this post again have you !!??

    Yes, I have - it's such a good recipe idea thumb-up

    I get the feeling you like this recipe Jan  Laughing


    _________________
    I'm a skinny T2 diagnosed 4/4/2008, a high calorie LCHF diet and one metformin a day A1c 6.2 and no complications.

    Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

    Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    KetoWolfLady
    Member

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 3
    Join date : 2017-10-12
    Location : Durham, UK

    Re: Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by KetoWolfLady on Fri Oct 13 2017, 09:41

    What a great and versatile recipe! This was the line that stood out for me though:

    Libby gave her toaster away 3 years ago, so she lightly fry's them in the frying pan when making a big breakfast

    I LOVE fried bread and recently discovered that flax bread crisps up a treat when fried - these muffins are going to be the next phase of my keto Full English experiments!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Keto Muffins in 1 Minute

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24 2017, 05:45