The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Spring Is On The Way

graham64

Male Posts : 2728

Re: Spring Is On The Way

Post by graham64 on Sun Mar 26 2017, 21:41

We've had good weather here too three days of sunshine sunny sadly it's due to go downhill this week with rain forecast but the winds going to be coming in from the south so at least it will be warm and wet

Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    chris c

Post by chris c on Mon Mar 27 2017, 00:58

If you can see the top of the fell it's going to rain soon. If you can't it's already raining! <G>

Not so special today. Well it started bright and sunny but I went to a common probably too close to the North Sea and got hit by the arctic breeze, which also made it cloud over.

The gorse was a picture though, and lots of Linnets and Chaffinches were singing. I walked quite a long way and sat for quite a long time on a log until I finally heard a Woodlark in song around the treetops, followed by a solitary Dartford Warbler and a stunning cock Stonechat with his rather dowdy wife. There was a Marsh Harrier quite a way from the marshes, and a Buzzard later, but not much else, some Pigeons, Stock Doves and Crows, and the usual gang of gulls on the pig fields.

On the way back home the sky cleared again. Loads more primroses and garden flowers, green buds on the trees and hedges. Another Marsh Harrier soaring over the back field and finally a couple of hares doing the mad march thing. Threw out some mealworms for the blackbirds (she's sitting on eggs) robins dunnocks and a wren, ands hopefully not the rats.

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast around 10 - a thickly buttered oatcake with smoked salmon. Just for the hell of it I had another, with smoked trout, about an hour later. After that I was out until after 6 and had three Cumberland sausages with PSB, another thickly buttered oatcake and a glass (OK two!) of Malbec around 7, then crashed out for several hours. I tend to do this "two sleeps" thing, though the first sleep is usually shorter. Despite the long walk I wasn't that hungry, I had a couple more oatcakes with a huge chunk of Vacherin Mont d'Or cheese on each in the wee small hours and that was it.

The hunger often doesn't catch up with me until the following day. Despite walking a lot less far and being out for less time, I had liver and bacon with a mushroom and sprouts when I got back today, then another fairly long nap. Now I have a bolognese type sauce on the go with a small portion of rice, after which I'll probably spend a while watching crap I recorded on TV and catching up on twitter before crashing out again. Oh and I had a handful of nuts already too. These days my body finally seems to have worked out what it wants.
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Mon Mar 27 2017, 22:36

Spring is proving to be rather expensive for me  Sad last week my pressure washer gave up the ghost and today my garden vac followed suit, shouldn't  really complain though the vac must be over twenty years old and the washer is nine so I've had my moneys worth out of them Smile

Eddie

Male Posts : 3678

Post by Eddie on Tue Mar 28 2017, 12:19

@graham64 wrote:Spring is proving to be rather expensive for me  Sad last week my pressure washer gave up the ghost and today my garden vac followed suit, shouldn't  really complain though the vac must be over twenty years old and the washer is nine so I've had my moneys worth out of them Smile

I noticed you didn't tell 'em about your deep fat chip fryer and commercial grade bread toaster blowing up. Typical low carb cherry picker. affraid

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Tue Mar 28 2017, 22:28

@Eddie wrote:
    @graham64 wrote:Spring is proving to be rather expensive for me  Sad last week my pressure washer gave up the ghost and today my garden vac followed suit, shouldn't  really complain though the vac must be over twenty years old and the washer is nine so I've had my moneys worth out of them Smile

I noticed you didn't tell 'em about your deep fat chip fryer and commercial grade bread toaster blowing up. Typical low carb cherry picker. affraid

Yes and it's the last time I will buy anything from a bloody shark like you, in pristine condition hardly ever used and you were only selling them because of upgrading to a larger toaster and fryer that's what you said   Rolling Eyes

Paul1976

Male Posts : 2422

Post by Paul1976 on Tue Mar 28 2017, 23:58

@graham64 wrote:
    @Eddie wrote:

Yes and it's the last time I will buy anything from a bloody shark like you, in pristine condition hardly ever used and you were only selling them because of upgrading to a larger toaster and fryer that's what you said   Rolling Eyes

Ah! But what Eddie didn't tell you is that he bought 'em both off Carbo/Tubs and as you can imagine they were pretty much in constant use and completely clapped out by the time Eddie got 'em! Twisted Evil

Post by Eddie on Wed Mar 29 2017, 11:24

@Paul1976 wrote:
    @graham64 wrote:
    @Eddie wrote:

Ah! But what Eddie didn't tell you is that he bought 'em both off Carbo/Tubs and as you can imagine they were pretty much in constant use and completely clapped out by the time Eddie got 'em! Twisted Evil

Ah...Carbo who will ever forget him, I wonder what he is doing now? Jeez that guys gave us some larfs  rofl

The 300 slice Carbo Turbo Toaster.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Wed Mar 29 2017, 22:17

@Eddie wrote:Ah...Carbo who will ever forget him, I wonder what he is doing now? Jeez that guys gave us some larfs  rofl 

Last time he was active on his blog carbo/tubolard had found a new friend in Dr Paul Jones facepalm

chris c

Post by chris c on Wed Mar 29 2017, 22:58

Thanks for reminding me, I was going to drop off my vintage and now defunct strimmer with a friend who knows someone who repairs them. I don't think it's worth fettling being as it lasted about 15 years but it may provide him with some spare parts.

Had another longish walk along a farm track. Flushed a Snipe out of a newly cultivated field and had a cursory look for more, but since they look exactly like clods of earth and dead vegetation when immobile, and since the field was full of clods of earth and dead vegetation I didn't try too hard.

I could hear a Buzzard mewing in the distance but it was too misty to see it. Later I met the farmer who stopped for a chat. He'd been over there and counted five of them circling in the same thermal, probably a pair with last year's young still in tow.

He'd reached much the same conclusions as me, that the Barn Owls were still in their normal numbers in his various barns and boxes but because of the mild winter there were so many voles and things that they were mainly only coming out to feed after dark so we weren't seeing them so often. Having said which I spotted a beauty on the way home, on someone else's land.

Lots of expected winter things missing in their usual quantities, but some other things instead.

His opinion on Brexit was that while everyone moans about the subsidies "paid" to farmers, actually the farmers just get to hold the money for a while then pass it on to the Foodlike Substance Manufacturing Industry and Tescos in the form of reduced prices - an opinion I've heard before, from him and others. He was surprisingly optimistic that the loss of subsidies along with the lack of access to cheap subsidised imports may mean they would actually be getting realistic prices. I remain (sic) to be convinced - but he did point out something I hadn't heard before, that when the subsidies for drainage were cut, the contractors and suppliers of drainpipes and gravel had to cut their prices to remain in business.

I spotted some more flowers coming out - dog violets, as opposed to the scented ones in our gardens and lawns, germander speedwells of the most intense blue, wild strawberries and the first cowslip buds among all the primroses - and he'd put in even more daffodils since last year. Not so many Yellowhammers but loads of Linnets, and later I also saw a pair of Buzzards, then three. He admitted to having a pair of Red Kites now - for years there was only one around and originally he'd refused to admit to its existence, but in a way that suggested he knew damn well it was there and just wouldn't let on!

A hare standing very upright, watching the head of a female (I presume) bobbing about in a wheatfield, then bolting off after her.

A big black setter-type dog ran up and barked at me, which caused a huge red deer to erupt out of a wood. Exit deer closely followed by dog, while I chatted to its owner. Eventually the dog reappeared over the horizon, totally knackered with its tongue hanging out. I have an invite to drop by for tea and see her garden and lake and the House Martins which should be turning up soon.

Lots more green leaves on various trees and hedges, including sticky buds. My fritillaries are coming out in the lawn, I must try to time my visit to the fritillary meadows better this year, generally the wild ones trail the garden ones but last year I was a bit late. Plus they'd moved the meadows again since the previous year, they seem to do that more as I get older <G>

More sausages and a Hereford steak have gone down the pie-hole along with copious quantities of PSB and most of my usual foods.
    chris c

Post by chris c on Mon Apr 03 2017, 00:17

Had to hoy a giant queen wasp out of the lounge, obviously it had been hibernating somewhere in the house. Could have been worse, in previous years sometimes we've had a hornet emerge probably from the kitchen chimney. They look scary and sound scarier but unless you seriously annoy them they are generally quite friendly. I was once told that if you need to destroy a hornets' nest ( only if it is in a public park or near a children's playground as they are quite rare now) you should always have a minimum of three people. The second to rescue the first if he comes under attack, and a third to dial 999 if the first two both go down. Generally they give you plenty of warning to back off by headbutting you a few times before the sting comes out.

More and more things in flower now, the forgetmenot hordes, spirea (bridal wreath), wallflowers, and the first few dandelions in the front garden, dammit. Oh also the rosemary so I'm having to increase my consumption of lamb chops. Soon I'll have to prune it severely again, feed it through the shredder and make the compost smell really nice.

Rape fields now starting into flower

the original version by Eberhard Weber is blocked on YouTube
    Jan1

Female Posts : 3901

Post by Jan1 on Mon Apr 03 2017, 22:01

Out and about today the countryside was again looking great. The sky was blue, the sun was shining and saw lots of these flowers ... don't you just love wallflowers!

Some of our local schools broke up for the Easter holidays last Friday whereas some others don't break up until this Friday. I seem to remember the same thing happened last year and families could find that their children's holidays were not the same - doesn't make it easy for those who may have to arrange childcare.

All the best Jan
    chris c

Post by chris c on Tue Apr 04 2017, 00:14

Ah, I wondered why I'd seen kids about in some places but not in others.

Spotted my first Orange Tip butterfly in the garden. Now I've seen all the early ones except Brimstones. Oh and another queen wasp in the sunroom, it was a poor year for them last year.

The morning was foggy, but the sun broke through about 2 o'clock so I thought a walk on a beach somewhere might be a good plan. Went to the supermarket and on to one of the farm shops, but when I got near to the coast there was a massive sea fret. I drove on down all the way to Aldeburgh before aborting the mission and turning back inland. Lots more flowers in the gardens and villages, and green leaves on the hedges and trees. The poor old oaks were still in leaf in December and the buds are thickening already so they didn't have much of a lie down.

I ended up walking up the lane just the other side of the fields. My friends were just going out, with their grandkids, but I went and sat on their seat anyway in the brilliant sunshine. Their garden was cascading with birdsong from Chaffinches, Greenfinches and Goldfinches, while Skylarks danced over the fields, and I could hear some distant Buzzards. No sign of the Swallows I was hoping I might see.

I walked on up the lane and then down a farm track and back. One farmer already has beehives out beside a rape field. Lots more flowers, common speedwells alongside the germanders and loads more cowslips in bud, not in full flower yet. Back in my mother's day we always looked along one of the verges for a small patch of wood anemones - now there's quite a large patch, and an even larger one down the hill, presumably redistributed by the verge mower.

I have definitely got a bit of a suntan.

I had my standard breakfast of a thickly buttered oatcake with smoked salmon about ten, a small handful of nuts about 12, and it was a while after I got back that I started to feel hungry, about 7, so I had three Cumberland sausages with a large portion of PSB and a glass of Argentinian Malbec, a square of 85% chocolate, another cup of coffee and a lie down.

I just had some more cashews, and later I'll probably have another oatcake with a huge hunk of cheese.

On my walk I met yet another person who'd had a massively bad experience with statins, and who was complaining that his "healthy" diet was making him feel tired and ill, so I gave him some pointers. This seems to happen quite a lot, strange that.
    Eddie

Post by Eddie on Tue Apr 04 2017, 09:35

"On my walk I met yet another person who'd had a massively bad experience with statins, and who was complaining that his "healthy" diet was making him feel tired and ill, so I gave him some pointers. This seems to happen quite a lot, strange that."

Ah yes, the great health con, I call the vicious circle. Junk food control the dietetic outfits, who tell us to base our diets on processed carbs (sugar) over time countless people get a broken metabolism. Along comes big pharma who have also penetrated and control many so called health advisory outfits. Then the so called "largest diabetes forum in the world" who is involved with big pharma (the forum of flog) makes sure low carbers are given a very hard time for years. Highly knowledgeable mods such as Dr. Katharine Morrison, Fergus Craig, Pneu, Ian, and our Mo see what's going on and call it a day, while the likes of the Cherub and Noblyhead and other numbskulls rule the roost for years. But, when low carb suddenly starts going mainstream, and sugar (carbs) is seen as the health hazard it is, the flog goes low carb.  You couldn't make it up!

British Dietetic Association

Danone, Abbott Nutrition, Nestle, Cereal Partners, BelVita Breakfast Biscuits and Coca Cola

Blood Pressure UK

Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited, Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, The Menarini Group, Servier Laboratories Ltd and Boehringer Ingelheim Limited.
    More Black Ops outfits and pay masters.

DUK The diabetes charity.

Abbott Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol Myers Squibb Bupa Bunzl Everyclick First Capital Connect Flora pro.activ Kodak Lilly Lloyds Pharmacy Menarini Merck Serono Morphy Richards Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited Novartis Novo Nordisk Nursing Times PAL Technologies Ltd Pfizer Rowlands Pharmacies Sanofi-aventis SplendaTakeda Tesco Diets

HEART UK -The Nation’s Cholesterol Charity

Abbott Healthcare Alpro UK AstraZeneca BHR Pharma Cambridge Weight Plan Cereal Partners UK (Sh Wheat) Food & Drink Federation Fresenius Medical Care (UK) Limited Genzyme Therapeutics Hovis Kellogg’s (Optivita) Kowa Pharmaceutical Europe Co Limited L.IN.C Medical Systems Limited Merck Sharpe & Dhome PlanMyFood Pfizer Premier Foods Progenika Biopharma s.a. Roche Products Limited Unilever (Flora) Welch’s (Purple Grape Juice)

The British Nutrition Foundation

However, the organisation's 39 members, which contribute to its funding, include – beside the Government, the EU – Cadbury, Kellogg's, Northern Foods, McDonald's, PizzaExpress, the main supermarket chains except Tesco, and producer bodies such as the Potato Council. The chairman of its board of trustees, Paul Hebblethwaite, is also chairman of the Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Trade Association.

The European Food Information Council

Current EUFIC members are: AB Sugar, Ajinomoto Sweeteners Europe, Bunge, Cargill, Cereal Partners, Coca-Cola, Danone, DSM Nutritional Products Europe Ltd., Ferrero, Kraft Foods, Mars, McDonald's, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Pfizer Animal Health, Südzucker, and Unilever.

The British Heart Foundation

Unilever Flora margarine.

Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Thu Apr 06 2017, 19:04

Oh what a glorious day ...
    Don't you find that a little Spring sunshine seems to put people in a better frame of mind?

Out today and everyone seemed to want to take time to have a chat.
    Being a chatty person, I didn't mind at all. While talking I could also take in the sights of some blossom trees - they did look nice.

this image from google

Hope you've had a good day

All the best Jan
    chris c

Post by chris c on Fri Apr 07 2017, 01:20

Look, Eddie, you just don't understand!

In all the millennia before low fat diets were invented, we were secretly eating them. As soon as low fat was invented we suddenly stopped. What other explanation could there possibly be?

Yes the cherries are coming into flower, and also the wild cherries alongside the blackthorn. The countryside is a picture with the yellow margarine fields, the green wheat and the flashes of white along the hedges.

I drove out to one of the fritillary meadows. The buggers have moved it, it used to be down a lane off a turning from a village, and I eventually found it down a different lane from a different turning. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Over the last twelve years the fritillaries have been slowly declining, last year there weren't many at all. This year they have had quite a resurgence, they have mostly relocated to the edge of the field and a lot of small non-flowering plants can be spotted by their leaves. There was a very manky early purple orchid, probably eaten by an early purple caterpillar, and a few better ones. Most of the later flowers, from cowslips through orchids to naked ladies (colchicums) are still in their usual quantities.

I drove on to a better fritillary meadow. Last year they had moved that one but this year they put it back where it had always been. Absolutely masses of purple flowers, with some white and cream ones mixed in among them, and a huge patch of wood anemones right out in the open despite that it stopped being woodland centuries ago. Plus I finally saw my first brimstone butterfly of the year.

These flower meadows are nature reserves but are still managed in the old fashioned way, by taking off a cut of hay, and later grazing them with cows and sheep. They have never been cultivated or fertilised or sprayed.

I got home distinctly suntanned, polished off my remaining sausages with brussels sprouts and will probably eat something else soon (I crashed out again for a few hours after eating and drinking).
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1634

Post by Andy12345 on Fri Apr 07 2017, 16:56

Jan "Out today and everyone seemed to want to take time to have a chat."

Oh My God! whats wrong with people, I can't leave my house without someone down my road desperately rushing up to me to talk about something I don't care about, when I trim my hedges out the front weekly I have to do it ninja style, when I take some garden rubbish to my van I check left and right first then make a dash for it, I've got an old lady opposite who decides for me when the weeds in my drive need attention, its a nightmare

our neighbours one side have just moved out (thank god, as I had to go into their house before going into my own house when I arrived home) the new neighbours have got designs on friendliness, NOOOOOOO, I force a quick nod and turn away, the lunatic the other side who is the single most boring man in the world has just sold YESSSSSS bugger off! the new people will get the same cold shoulder treatment

and why oh why does everyone in the world think my office is the place they come when they have nothing better to do, I have got a zillions things to do but nooooo I have to make them tea, some days its like the pub but without the beer

Grumpy? Moi?
    Eddie

Post by Eddie on Sat Apr 08 2017, 12:06

@Andy12345 wrote:Jan "Out today and everyone seemed to want to take time to have a chat."

Oh My God! whats wrong with people, I can't leave my house without someone down my road desperately rushing up to me to talk about something I don't care about, when I trim my hedges out the front weekly I have to do it ninja style, when I take some garden rubbish to my van I check left and right first then make a dash for it, I've got an old lady opposite who decides for me when the weeds in my drive need attention, its a nightmare

our neighbours one side have just moved out (thank god, as I had to go into their house before going into my own house when I arrived home) the new neighbours have got designs on friendliness, NOOOOOOO, I force a quick nod and turn away, the lunatic the other side who is the single most boring man in the world has just sold YESSSSSS bugger off! the new people will get the same cold shoulder treatment

and why oh why does everyone in the world think my office is the place they come when they have nothing better to do, I have got a zillions things to do but nooooo I have to make them tea, some days its like the pub but without the beer

Grumpy? Moi?

I know what you mean Andy, Jan could have a conversation with a tailor's dummy. When I go on a rare visit to Sainsbury's with her, we are back home in around half an hour, when she goes on her own, it's a two hour job. I'm cool with that, problem is when she gets home, I get the full sp on her banter with the great unwashed. I reckon there is a lot to be said, for being banged up in a solitary confinement cell, just give me some books. mrgreen

Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Sat Apr 08 2017, 12:16

Oh you guys ...  lol!

Andy said " Grumpy? Moi? "

... well perhaps a little bit Wink

Sometimes the last thing we want is someone chattering almost inanely to us, especially when we have tasks in mind that we want to get on with. I find most people, but not all, do have a sixth sense and realise the last thing this person wants is me chattering on aimlessly ...

However, there are those, who seem to enjoy it ... just ask the ladies (and it does seem to be more ladies) who go to the many and varied 'knitter and knatter' groups (both silent k's) that are around. They don't have to take their knitting needles they can just relax with a cuppa and enjoy a chat !!!

As for Eddie, who said "When I go on a rare visit to Sainsbury's with her, we are back home in around half an hour, when she goes on her own, it's a two hour job"

Yes, that's almost always what happens  Smile

I guess I'm just a person who enjoys a chat.

Anyway, it's another lovely Spring Day, so have a good one... although there is quite a lot of sport on What with The Grand National, The Masters Golf and F1 should the Chinese smog clear ...

All the best Jan
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Sun Apr 09 2017, 12:48

Well I'm almost tempted to say summer is here sunny

What a glorious day, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the buds on the trees are opening so quickly now ... which probably means we could have snow before the Easter weekend - I hope not!

Two of our grandchildren were fortunate to spend time by the sea yesterday, lucky them, it's just great to be outdoors it gives you a sense of freedom somehow.

Whatever your plans are this Sunday - have a good one.

All the best Jan
    chris c

Post by chris c on Mon Apr 10 2017, 00:47

Another prolonged walk today, though I didn't go that far as I sat on just about every seat and treetrunk I could find soaking up the sunshine. Lots of the usual birds on the estuary and masses of Linnets singing away in the gorse which is in full flower and scenting the air with a heady aroma of coconut and vanilla.

Spotted some more Swallows and heard a bunch of Sand Martins, plus a few more Blackcaps.

A little yappy terrier was freaking out, its owners said it had just disturbed a snake. Probably an adder just emerging from hibernation.

One of the big major differences between Surrey (and Sussex) and here - there most people were unfriendly and antisocial and if they did talk to you really boring and you soon wished they hadn't. Here most everyone is friendly - and interesting. It can make a quick dash to the shops into a saga though when you meet a few neighbours and bump into people you know in the street, and chat to the shop staff etc. You can never be in a hurry, it just doesn't work.
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Fri Apr 14 2017, 11:48

"You can never be in a hurry, it just doesn't work."

It's often been said I have two speeds - slow and very slow lol!

Perhaps when I was younger I may have had a quicker speed, the pace of life for many is quick, quick and quick.
    We need time to be quiet, to relax, re-charge the batteries ... and I must say a slightly slower pace of life for me is to be enjoyed.

But even the young should have time to take things slower. So many are taken here, there and everywhere Ballet classes, Gym classes, swimming classes, karate classes ... why not just enjoy a family walk at the weekend? Then everyone can take time to relax ...

Just a thought and as it's Spring there is so much more to see ...

All the best Jan
    chris c

Post by chris c on Sat Apr 15 2017, 23:04

When I met the gorgeous Asian lady in the woods, two things struck me. First that since the USAF closed down some of their bases and the Yanks went home there are not many non-white people left around these parts. (She was a teacher). Not even many Poles since the nearest Asparagus farm closed down. And the ones that are here seldom go into the countryside.

Second thing that struck me was that most of the people I meet (and chat to) are fellow old farts. Sometimes there are middle aged folks, usually walking their dogs. There are a few children, with their parents or grandparents, usually at Minsmere or on one of the commons. Not many young people or younger adults at all. Probably they are at home on their computers or phones.

Another ambulance in the street, I suspect I'll soon be losing the third neighbour of the year . . .
    graham64

Post by graham64 on Sun Apr 16 2017, 00:07

@chris c wrote:Another ambulance in the street, I suspect I'll soon be losing the third neighbour of the year . . .

I know the feeling, on my little cul-de-sac there are only seven bungalows of which three are occupied by widowers and one by a widow and another by a single lady leaving only two that have multiple occupancy

chris c

Post by chris c on Mon Apr 17 2017, 23:46

At least these are in their eighties or more, so not unexpected. One just hopes they go quick at the end, an NHS death is NOT something to look forward to.

Yes I lost a whole bunch of them around the time my mother died, 2009 - 2011. Not a few had outlived their husbands but died soon after their dogs. This is the kind of place where once you arrive you never leave except in a pine box, over the years I've kind of gotten used to losing people on a regular basis.
    Derek

Post by Derek on Tue Apr 18 2017, 16:36

Wouldn't want to live near you Chris! Smile
    These dieticians could be right, we low carbers are just witch doctors in disguise! Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 28 2017, 13:23