The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

George Michael

chris c

George Michael

Post by chris c on Mon Dec 26 2016, 22:36

Ye gods, what a year for creative people of all kinds dying off.

Did anyone else think "heart failure at 53, was he on statins?"
    Jan1

Female Posts : 3981

Re: George Michael

Post by Jan1 on Tue Dec 27 2016, 11:55

Yes, we have lost quite a few creative people from the Arts during the year ...

I like many of his songs, which no doubt will get a lot of 'air time' over these next few days ...

RIP George

Also RIP Rick Parfitt
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3711

Post by Eddie on Tue Dec 27 2016, 14:30

"Yes, we have lost quite a few creative people from the Arts during the year"

True, many big names won't be needing next years calendar. So many great talents go so young. A life wrecked by mega money, fast cars, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. The lucky bastards. affraid

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2303

Post by mo1905 on Wed Dec 28 2016, 00:04

I must admit the death of George Michael hit me a little, only cos I am of a similar age and grew up listening to his tunes.
    That being said, we do seem to be obsessed with celebrity deaths. The sale of George Michael music has increased by 1000% since his death. Great, that will really help. Why were they not so keen on his music when he was alive ? My opinion is that we should celebrate life whilst we are alive ! Don't mourn me after I'm dead cos I promise you, I won't give a shit :-)

Male Posts : 3711

Post by Eddie on Wed Dec 28 2016, 10:43

Another one bites the dust. It was the grains that croaked him.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    graham64

Male Posts : 2811

Post by graham64 on Wed Dec 28 2016, 21:36

@Eddie wrote:
    Another one bites the dust. It was the grains that croaked him.

Sure he's deceased  Question could be he's just got rat arsed at the works Christmas do  drunken

Proving the LowCarb sceptics wrong for over nine years,

Not all cherubs are Angels  Wink nor all diabetics Bonkers  Rolling Eyes
    chris c

Post by chris c on Wed Dec 28 2016, 22:43

And now Princess Leah.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29 2017, 01:25