THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

A survey for diabetic patients:

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

A survey for diabetic patients: Empty A survey for diabetic patients:

Post by graham64 Thu Jun 09 2016, 22:56

Jan Vyjidak https://twitter.com/janvyjidak/status/739464693262258177

A survey for diabetic patients: Please kindly complete (if you have diabetes or gestational diabetes) and/or share.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XSumFeXOJTKy1-uqYJfsx1UrfodEQhCU6FrF1xufQtU/viewform?c=0&w=1
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

A survey for diabetic patients: Empty Re: A survey for diabetic patients:

Post by graham64 Fri Jun 10 2016, 22:58

Update: I've completed the survey it doesn't  take long to do though it could do with a few more options , Jan Vyjidak is one of the good guys check him out on Twitter here

He's attracted the attention of our favourite dietitian aka Ally5555 Rolling Eyes

A survey for diabetic patients: Capture%2Ballyjan2

As a respondent to the survey I can state that any advice I received came from fellow low carbers on DCUK over eight years ago, it was they who pointed me in the right direction unlike the dietitian Ally who was also a member of the forum she was totally anti LC, then again I don't think she's the full ticket a dietitian who once stated on a dietetics forum that potatoes should be a staple in a T2 diet must be completely off her trolley  Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 07:18