THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Diabetes UK: We need you

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Diabetes UK: We need you Empty Diabetes UK: We need you

Post by graham64 Sun May 22 2016, 23:13

Tell us what you think and change lives

Diabetes UK is looking for the Top 10 research priorities of people with Type 2 diabetes, carers and healthcare professionals. We want to give you a louder voice in research. Whether you’re a research expert or not, you can take part.

We want ideas and thoughts from people with lots of different experiences and backgrounds. We want to hear about your experiences of Type 2 diabetes: write about something that's important to you, that you don’t know the answer to.

https://www.diabetes.org.uk/

Silly me I thought they already had all the science based research to back up their high carb low fat diet for T2's Shocked
    chris c
    chris c

Diabetes UK: We need you Empty Re: Diabetes UK: We need you

Post by chris c Tue May 24 2016, 22:23

I want to know why this has never had an RCT ever since it was first written in 2002 or so.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 15:25