The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Eddie

Male Posts : 3805

Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Post by Eddie on Thu Mar 24 2016, 16:58

I reckon he got what he deserved, maybe others will be more careful what they get up to. Let's face it, he was not some love struck seventeen year old, he was a Man and knew it was wrong. What sickens me to the bone marrow, is how the Police and Authorities have turned a blind eye for years to massive amounts of crime and abuse against children. So often these kids have come from a terrible home, and yet no protection was available to these poor souls. I bet it would have been very different if these kids had caring parents or a Father who went after the offenders with a baseball bat.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2304

Re: Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Post by mo1905 on Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:46

I agree, it sends the right sort of message out. Still, the MP's and Lords still seem pretty adept at avoiding prosecution !

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20 2018, 22:12