THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Another Black Ops Outfit ? The International Diabetes Federation.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Another Black Ops Outfit ? The International Diabetes Federation. Empty Another Black Ops Outfit ? The International Diabetes Federation.

Post by Eddie Tue Sep 16 2014, 07:59

All the usual suspects are here meet our partners they say.

Our values

"Honesty: we will be truthful, deliver on our promises and remain willing to be held into account. We will maintain confidentiality and respect the privacy of others.

Compassion: we will act with empathy and without prejudice, appreciating the plight of others, and drive by our empathy to action.

Integrity:we will uphold our code of ethics, maintain a high standard of personal conduct and embed our values in our organisational policies, procedures and behaviour"

Meanwhile big pharma has been hit for $billions in fines and costs for falsifying trial evidence, bribery and corruption and numerous other illegal practises.

The partners  http://www.idf.org/partners/meet-our-partners

Pass me the sick bag.

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Another Black Ops Outfit ? The International Diabetes Federation. Empty Re: Another Black Ops Outfit ? The International Diabetes Federation.

Post by zand Tue Sep 16 2014, 08:23

"Pass me the sick bag.

Eddie"

Quite! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this. Do you think any of them actually believe this cr*p?

Honesty : Tell the world that LCHF can vastly reduce the need for drugs and/or insulin.

Compassion: Tell the truth that lack of good BG control is what is really causing the pain and suffering connected with diabetes. If they did this a lot less people would be needing compassion.

Integrity: Do real studies with real science proving that the drugs don't work and LCHF does. Diversify into the production of real foods.

Yes, I know, like John Lennon's 'Imagine', I'm just a dreamer. It will never happen. Give me another 'happy pill' and I'll be fine.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 18:46