THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Busy few days

Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Busy few days Empty Busy few days

Post by Mud Island Dweller Wed Sep 10 2014, 21:25

Sort of blew things today ate a bar of Lindt 90% during the day. Given the amount of work l have done last few days though l dont feel to guilty. No official work this week but a huge list l have been hacking my way through. Apart from building the pergola and sorting a swing seat out not the bench it came with yesterday. Went to dentist and 4 fillings and 1 hr of time. Nursing a large thumb blister without skin... that came off as the blister blew up. Hub did half a turn of one screw and said ohh the screwdriver is very slippy... l don't normally allow him to do that much as he is lethal outside of a kitchen..l am lethal in a kitchen.

Today l have dismantled the old swing seat cleaned out the shed, taken load stuff down the dump bought a new box for the tool kit and sorted my remaining tools as they had outgrown the small box. Brian my husband who passed was a leci and had vast amount of tools. I have left them with the neighbour as he can make more use than me, (and given a lot away) however my modest kit in a small box l kept for emergencies has grown somehow? so l today l have a double box height of tools on a trolley. Been to garden centre and b & q and got big pot for the honeysuckle as going to grow it over the pergola.

Tomorrow accounts (l hate accounts), town to do quite a bit, shopping, tidy lounge and clean car (inside)
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Busy few days Empty Re: Busy few days

Post by Jan1 Wed Sep 10 2014, 21:47

Mud Island Dweller wrote:Sort of blew things today ate a bar of Lindt 90% during the day. Given the amount of work l have done last few days though l dont feel to guilty. No official work this week but a huge list l have been hacking my way through. Apart from building the pergola and sorting a swing seat out not the bench it came with yesterday. Went to dentist and 4 fillings and 1 hr of time. Nursing a large thumb blister without skin... that came off as the blister blew up. Hub did half a turn of one screw and said ohh the screwdriver is very slippy... l don't normally allow him to do that much as he is lethal outside of a kitchen..l am lethal in a kitchen.

Today l have dismantled the old swing seat cleaned out the shed, taken load stuff down the dump bought a new box for the tool kit and sorted my remaining tools as they had outgrown the small box. Brian my husband who passed was a leci and had vast amount of tools. I have left them with the neighbour as he can make more use than me, (and given a lot away) however my modest kit in a small box l kept for emergencies has grown somehow? so l today l have a double box height of tools on a trolley. Been to garden centre and b & q and got big pot for the honeysuckle as going to grow it over the pergola.

Tomorrow accounts (l hate accounts), town to do quite a bit, shopping, tidy lounge and clean car (inside)

Have to agree it sounds a very busy few days.

I love honeysuckle the smell / scent is lovely. I also like sweet peas, clematis and roses of all kinds.

At least you were eating the 90% dark chocolate ....imagine your blood sugar numbers on a bar of dairy milk or similar. Evil or Very Mad

Is your ankle standing up to these busy days ok ? You'll deserve a rest soon.

All the best Jan
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Thu Sep 11 2014, 08:26

DOnt think l would like the other choicolates now to sweet. Ankle plays up but l just hobble when sore and in between try walk correctly. Rest to far distant l am back in Oxford next week... 3 storey practice. Kennels and op's basement Consults and recpt main floor, staff room coffees offices etc top floor Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 14:43