THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams! Empty I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 23 2015, 16:36

This came in via email today.

FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
    UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE
    2015 FRAUD VICTIMS REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FRB/00546
    23-11-2015

Attention-Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by fraudsters from Africa and the rest of the world.During the last Anti-Fraud meeting held in Washington DC USA,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the loss of fund by various foreigners to scam artists operating all over the world today.

After the meeting, we have decided to redeem the good image of African Countries,Therefore,an immediate payment of $10,500,000.00USD(Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been ordered for each of the affected victims.This is in accordance to our recommendations.This payments will be made by UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE as the authorized and corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the World Bank.

As at date some beneficiaries have been paid most of them are from United States.Your information were among those mentioned by some of the syndicate that was apprehended in Lagos Nigeria,Accra Ghana and London as one of those that have lost a lot of money to their operations.

You are hereby advised and warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S secret service and the F.B.I is working day and night to track this criminals down.This has to be kept confidential until these criminals are all apprehended.

You can receive your reimbursement via any of these options you choose(CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OR WIRE TRANSFER).In this regards,You are to reply and confirm this email.This will enable the immediate process on the release of your compensation payment to you.Your urgent response is awaited.

On Behalf Of
    Vice Chairman,
    United States Federal Reserve
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams! Empty Re: I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Post by graham64 Mon Nov 23 2015, 21:21

Eddie wrote:You are hereby advised and warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S secret service and the F.B.I is working day and night to track this criminals down.This has to be kept confidential until these criminals are all apprehended.

You've been and done it now Eddie the F.B.I will not take kindly to you publishing this message, and it would not surprise me if the C.I.A are also on your case  bitenails
    Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Tue Nov 24 2015, 06:40

Where do I send the begging letter?

I am trying to remember the line from Fiddler on the Roof and failing to do so accurately but it is something like. If good fortune smiles on you it stands to reason we deserve it too.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Nov 24 2015, 19:09

"Where do I send the begging letter?" Father Christmas rofl
    yoly
    yoly

Post by yoly Tue Nov 24 2015, 19:25

Hey Eddie once you send your fee to receive your bounty. Remember to share the wealth to us the less fortunate.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:43

yoly wrote:Hey Eddie once you send your fee to receive your bounty. Remember to share the wealth to us the less fortunate.

Fat chance of that yoly getting Eddie to part with money is like  Shocked

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams! Getting-blood-out-of-a-stone-10073250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 04:16