THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Food good for you

Monty Beantipper
    Monty Beantipper

Male Posts : 18

Food good for you Empty Food good for you

Post by Monty Beantipper Thu Nov 19 2015, 11:57

FOOD may be less harmful than previously thought, it has been claimed.

New research has challenged the widely held belief that all food either triggers cancer, accelerates ageing or instantly gives you a massive arse.

Biologist Helen Archer said: “Contrary to popular belief, food contains nutrients that are beneficial to the human body. It may even be that hunger is our body’s way of encouraging us to eat food, rather than being a moral flaw.”

Archer’s experiment involved two groups of humans, one of which was allowed to eat food while the other could not.

“After 48 hours group B – the no food group – was clearly lagging in test activities like running up hills. They also reported feeling generally unhappy.

“This could turn everything we know about food on its head.”

43-year-old Norman Steele said: “I’ve always suspected that food might not be all bad.

“However I will continue to ‘fast’ at weekends because of some bullshit I read about cavemen.”

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 07:05