THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+10
zand
sanguine
j
Sharon
mo1905
JohnWilson
Eddie
Paul1976
Bode
Andy12345
14 posters

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 7 Empty Re: Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Post by Jan1 Mon May 02 2016, 17:52

Watching some BBC news earlier there were quite a few dis-appointed Leicester fans ...
    because with Leicester drawing 1-1 at Old Trafford on Sunday, it prolongs the Premier League title race.

Tottenham Hotspur go to Chelsea on Monday (tonight) knowing anything other than a victory would hand Leicester City the Premier League title.

Spurs' only hope of a first title since 1961 is to win their final three games and hope Leicester pick up less than two points from their last two matches.

More here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36126924?foo=bar&
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 7 Empty Re: Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Post by graham64 Mon May 02 2016, 22:04

Been watching the Chelsea v Spurs game final score 2 - 2, Leicester City are the new premier league champions cheers

Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Tue May 03 2016, 11:49

Yes, celebrations in Leicester  cheers

First for winning the Football Premier League

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 7 Http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogcdn.com%2Fslideshows%2Fimages%2Fslides%2F388%2F149%2F5%2FS3881495%2Fslug%2Fl%2Fleicester-city-fans-watch-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur-1

Leicester win the Premier League

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 7 Http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogcdn.com%2Fslideshows%2Fimages%2Fslides%2F388%2F149%2F2%2FS3881492%2Fslug%2Fl%2Fworld-snooker-championship-day-17-final-1

Second for having the Mark Selby as World Snooker Champion knick-named 'The Jester From Leicester'

Mark Selby with a Leicester flag after beating Ding Junhui to win the World Snooker Championship final at the Crucible Theatre

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Feb 18 2017, 16:22

The football pundits (and others) so often say ... you never know what will happen in the FA Cup !!!

Well - how about this

Burnley 0 Lincoln City 1: Raggett puts non-league heroes in FA Cup dreamland

Lincoln City became the first non-League side to reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup since 1914 as Sean Raggett's 89th-minute sunk Burnley 1-0 at Turf Moor.

I think there will be a lot of celebrating going on in Lincoln don't you...

cheers

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sat Feb 18 2017, 22:06

We live in interesting times - where a bunch of comparative no-marks blow away teams with "professional managers".
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Jun 11 2017, 21:59

cheers   cheers   cheers

Well done to the England U20's team the new World Cup Winners thumb-up

England won their biggest international title since 1966 by beating Venezuela 1-0 in the Under-20 World Cup final.

It was England's first appearance in the final of a global tournament since their World Cup victory 51 years ago.

Super save by goalkeeper Freddie  Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40237981

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Mon Jun 25 2018, 21:45

World Cup 2018

Have you been watching the World Cup?

We did see the England v Panama game on Sunday which England won 6 - 1.

Eddie did comment that he thought Panama were getting confused with what sport they were meant to be playing as it seemed like a wrestling match at times …

Still pleased that England won, I wonder what will happen this Thursday when we play Belgium? (well I think it's Thursday)
    Time will tell …

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Wed Jul 04 2018, 22:30

Yes, we watched the England v Columbia match last night … or at least I did until the penalty shoot out!
    I just couldn't watch, but so pleased everything turned out ok.

Let's see what will happen this Saturday when England play Sweden Smile

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Wed Jul 04 2018, 22:50

It's not very British to win is it?
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Jul 08 2018, 20:13

Well we certainly have something to celebrate cheers

England through to the semi-finals, and as we play Croatia this Wednesday I do hope I can watch …

All the best Jan
    Long birder

Post by Long birder Sun Jul 08 2018, 21:56

You guys ordered your waistcoats yet?
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Mon Jul 09 2018, 22:33

Long birder wrote:You guys ordered your waistcoats yet?

Got one came with a suit I bought a few years ago and it's never been worn I'll have to get it out for Wednesday night  Cool
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Wed Jul 11 2018, 22:33

Disappointing result but no complaints the best team won  Sad

I'll put the waistcoat away for another four years  Crying or Very sad
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Jul 12 2018, 21:36

Reminded me why I stopped bothering to watch football. They spend so much time passing the ball back, hoping to set up some complicated play, then when they lose it it is that much nearer to the opposing goal . . .
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Jul 14 2018, 23:00

I didn't watch England play today … apparently we lost to Belgium 2-0 Sad

I'm sure the team will get a huge welcome when they get back on UK soil Smile

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Mon Jul 16 2018, 23:01

Jan1 wrote:I didn't watch England play today … apparently we lost to Belgium 2-0 Sad

er, that was Brexit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 13:15