THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

DUK: Diabetes and Me Questionnaire

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

DUK:  Diabetes and Me Questionnaire Empty DUK: Diabetes and Me Questionnaire

Post by graham64 Wed Aug 19 2015, 22:40

Diabetes UK wants to hear from people with all types of diabetes (who are over 18), about how they feel managing their diabetes, what support they have received and what support they would find useful in the future. 

This information will be used by Diabetes UK to shape our campaigning work to improve support available to people with diabetes, and to shape the services that we provide. 

If you would like further information please contact: policy@diabetes.org.uk

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=B4anh3MfYROk%2bIlWIIRV2%2f4%2bOO03JfkqPJgHAYk4qZg%3d

Most of us have become self proficient in managing diabetes, perhaps support for the recognition of using LC as a viable dietary means of getting safe blood sugar levels, but that's just a pipe dream I don't think for one minute DUK would consider it Crying or Very sad
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

DUK:  Diabetes and Me Questionnaire Empty Re: DUK: Diabetes and Me Questionnaire

Post by zand Thu Aug 20 2015, 07:15

Thanks Graham. I have answered the survey. If we don't tell them how we manage our diabetes they won't ever know. I live in hope that one day they might listen if we shout loud enough.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

DUK:  Diabetes and Me Questionnaire Empty Re: DUK: Diabetes and Me Questionnaire

Post by sanguine Thu Aug 20 2015, 09:06

I've completed it and offered myself for further inputs if necessary.  It wasn't really geared to us though was it?  The underlying presumption was an absence of self-awareness and need for education.  In the comment box for #15 I pushed for wider promotion of low carbing.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Aug 20 2015, 19:59

yes so did I Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 04:59