THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost

Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost Empty Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost

Post by Indy51 Mon Aug 10 2015, 00:05

I really like this guy's style - there's more than one reason and no easy answers - there's no miracle diet that works for everyone.

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/why-cant-i-lose-weight-htlw-12/
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost Empty Re: Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 10 2015, 00:14

Hi Indy

Jason Fung hits the nail on the head every time, and talks in a way we can all understand. thumb-up Thanks for introducing me to this guy, some time ago.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost Empty Re: Why Can't I Lose Weight - another Dr Jason Fung blogpost

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 09:21

Yes thanks Indy that's really good stuff. Smile I can recognize myself in a few of the categories. It explains a lot.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Mon Aug 10 2015, 10:09

Evidence seems to be mounting as to how crucial good circadian rhythms are - start with your sleep and work from there. I've heard Robb Wolf and other Paleo/Primal peeps saying that they think sleep may be even more important than diet.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 10:26

Indy51 wrote:Evidence seems to be mounting as to how crucial good circadian rhythms are - start with your sleep and work from there. I've heard Robb Wolf and other Paleo/Primal peeps saying that they think sleep may be even more important than diet.

Well that makes a lot of sense to me. I had a few years of interrupted sleep and that was when I started to put on weight.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Mon Aug 10 2015, 10:51

One of Robb Wolf's favourite experts on the subject is a guy called Dr Kirk Parsely - he's done a few interviews with him and this is a blog about his work that might interest you:

http://robbwolf.com/2014/09/15/dr-kirk-parsley-sleep-americas-biggest-problem/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 16:03