THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

A photographer obviously pissed off HRH today.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

A photographer obviously pissed off HRH today. Empty A photographer obviously pissed off HRH today.

Post by Eddie Fri Jul 10 2015, 17:49

Around ten years ago I photographed Prince Philip. I had heard he was extremely cantankerous and impatient. I was dreading the job, but it was a great afternoon. He turned up exactly on time, immaculately dressed and was charm itself. I took over a hundred pictures, each time I pressed the shutter I expected an outburst like one more picture and I will ram that camera where the sun don't shine, but I was wrong. He only had two body guards with him and they were very cool and laid back. One of my sons photographed Tony Blair years ago when he was PM, that was grief big time.

Anyway a photographer obviously pissed off HRH today. Luv it  rofl

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

A photographer obviously pissed off HRH today. Empty Re: A photographer obviously pissed off HRH today.

Post by Paul1976 Fri Jul 10 2015, 17:55

HaHaHaHa!! Definitely my favourite royal is ol' HRH Philly Boy!! lol!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 16:55