THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE ! Empty Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE !

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 28 2015, 19:34

I am in a terminal situation, please don't shed a tear for me. I have been dying since the day I was born. I don't want to freak you guys out, but you are all in the same situation. In a long enough time scale, the chances for all of us is nil. That being said, some of us make more of a song and dance about this situation. Kman at the flog has been dying for just about as long as I can remember, and I have a long memory.

I thought I would start a thread charting the lucid ones demise. This guy is one hell of a comedian, and Jeez do I like a larf.

Stand by for regular updates.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE ! Empty Re: Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE !

Post by zand Sun Jun 28 2015, 19:57

You're going to keep this thread going that long? Shocked Well good luck with that then. affraid
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Jun 28 2015, 20:03

zand wrote:You're going to keep this thread going that long? Shocked  Well good luck with that then.  affraid

LOL!! If it drags on as long as Kmans thread then it'll be ME who needs Beachy head! HaHa! woot lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 28 2015, 20:05

Hi Zand

I am planing to stick around, but I don't expect to outlast the indomitable Kman. rofl That bloke is made of Kryptonite.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Jun 28 2015, 20:06

Paul1976 wrote:
    zand wrote:You're going to keep this thread going that long? Shocked  Well good luck with that then.  affraid

LOL!! If it drags on as long as Kmans thread then it'll be ME who needs Beachy head! HaHa! woot lol!

Wait for me! run (Do you think a mini bus would be a good idea?)
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Jun 28 2015, 20:11

Eddie wrote:Hi Zand

I am planning to stick around, but I don't expect to outlast the indomitable Kman. rofl That bloke is made of Kryptonite.

You will both outlive the rest of us lol. I can see it now...page after page lol! flower
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Jun 29 2015, 12:33

Well @Eddie that was short-lived huh? Are you going to be watching for the 4th (?) blog now ?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jun 29 2015, 13:05

Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE ! 6a01a73d6e96e5970d01a73d73af86970d-500wi

Kmans last thread buried off the coast at Beachy Head today. A clearly shaken flog administrator said "When this charade became known to us via the low carb diabetic forum and blog we had to pull the plug" The admin refused to confirm flog mods have been ordered to check out the low carb sites to check out what was going on at their own forum. affraid
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jun 29 2015, 13:26

HOORAY!!! cheers cheers
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Jun 29 2015, 15:43

Eddie wrote:
    Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE ! 6a01a73d6e96e5970d01a73d73af86970d-500wi

Kmans last thread buried off the coast at Beachy Head today. A clearly shaken flog administrator said "When this charade became known to us via the low carb diabetic forum and blog we had to pull the plug" The admin refused to confirm flog mods have been ordered to check out the low carb sites to check out what was going on at their own forum. affraid

So you're basically moderating over there now then? Surprised Laughing
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jun 29 2015, 15:48

Kman's been BANNED!!! LOL or WHAT?!!!! rofl rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Jul 08 2015, 15:32

After being banned at the forum of flog, for having the temerity to comment on the mods, Kman was banned last week. But in a Lazarus moment yesterday, he returned from the grave. But alas for Kman, the resurrection was short lived. I suspect much to the relief of the few sane flog readers left, the Management swiftly re-sealed the door to his padded cell.

With Kman unable to croak his doom and gloom, and continue his crazy “Munchausen's via the internet” stunts, the forum ceased to be of any use to the Kman and today's rant was clearly a blow your own brains out moment. Kman will undoubtedly return, whether he has any use for next years calendar remains to be seen. He did join this humble forum, but when you have performed at the Albert Hall, Thommo's Bar is one hell of a come down.

Terminal but not Scared - UPDATE ! Kmanflounce
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Jul 08 2015, 15:44

Good lord!!! jimlad You can just feel the anger coming through the airwaves with his last post now his audience figures are at an all time low and an audience was what this was always about as a lot of us have worked out this past 2 years or so!! Considering he stated it takes hours to type one post due to chronic pain-He's been BLOODY PROLIFIC in posting numerous threads since admin pulled the plug on his 'Terminal and scared-UPDATE' concert! bom woot facepalm
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Jul 08 2015, 22:19

Oh dear, is this a permanent ban this time? Poor kman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 07:41