THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
beardie
mo1905
Eddie
Paul1976
8 posters

DCUK wind up post of the day!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK wind up post of the day! - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK wind up post of the day!

Post by Eddie Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:19

beardie wrote:Actually I will say the same thing to this site as I did to the other one please ban me. I do not like what I am hearing here.

We don't ban people here for speaking their mind. Free speech mate, that be us. Slag me off all day but you won't get banned for that.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:19

beardie wrote:Actually I will say the same thing to this site as I did to the other one please ban me. I do not like what I am hearing here.

Sorry Beardie, you won't get a ban here. I value your input but if you want to go, it will be your choice, not because we banned you.
    beardie
    beardie

Post by beardie Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:24

So a site where people can say anything they want is better than a moderated site?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:26

beardie wrote:So a site where people can say anything they  want is better than a moderated site?

This site is moderated but first and foremost we believe in free speech. If anyone overstepped the line, we would step in for sure. What we won't do is moderate every minor swear word or banter.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:27

This is our rules.

We welcome all and encourage robust debate on any subject. We detest censorship, but please note ! we will not tolerate racial, religious hatred, homophobic, and overtly sexist posts of any kind. Any posts of this nature will be deleted and a warning issued, on subsequent events permanent banning will take place. Please keep posts and comments legal, and please remember, children may read this forum. Thank you.

Apart from that anything goes.
    beardie
    beardie

Post by beardie Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:29

too nasty for me. crow of c***s.

Last edited by Paul1976 on Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing one of the few words that has no place here)
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:30

Beardie, I'm unsure as to why you are so upset. Perhaps sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning. For the record, I have edited your previous post.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:33

Paul could you edit out the c word, no need for it. As I told him kids may read this site.

Edit OK I see that has been done
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:39

Loose Cannon wrote:Paul could you edit out the c word, no need for it. As I told him kids may read this site.

Already done,something I hoped I'd never have to do but that word has no place on an open forum that is viewable by a wide range of genders and ages.

Beardie,please take some time out as Mo has said i,e sleep on it,the way I personally read Loose Cannon's earlier post was in the context that some dietitians don't practice what they preach,will say that LCHF is dangerous and that sat fat makes you fat which is a fallacy and if they're chosen diet they peddle is so healthy-then a weight problem for them wouldn't be even in the equation but for some it appears their diet is failing them despite rubbishing others such as low carb...That's my take on things...There's no 'Fat bashing' here,I'm not skinny myself even.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:16

Hey guys. What happened? I leave you lot alone for an hour and come back to this? Beardie please have another look at this with a clear head in the morning like Mo says. As far as I can see this is a massive misunderstanding between 4 guys who I like.

Beardie for what it's worth, I don't think Eddie was having a go at her for being fat, it was for the advice that got her fat. Eddie has never had a moan at me about my weight, yet I have been quite open about the fact that I am still seriously obese. And for the record Eddie and I have had a spat or two, but never about my weight.

I think the 4 of you need a strong woman to take you in hand and sort you all out. See you tomorrow?? Wink
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:23

zand wrote:Hey guys.  What happened?  I leave you lot alone for an hour and come back to this?  Beardie please have another look at this with a clear head in the morning like Mo says.  As far as I can see this is a massive misunderstanding between 4 guys who I like.  

Beardie for what it's worth, I don't think Eddie was having a go at her for being fat, it was for the advice that got her fat.  Eddie has never had a moan at me about my weight, yet I have been quite open about the fact that I am still seriously obese.  And for the record Eddie and I have had a spat or two, but never about my weight.

I think the 4 of you need  a strong woman to take you in hand and sort you all out.  See you tomorrow?? Wink    

Exactly that Zand. I get very annoyed when a very heavily over weight dietitian tells me my diet is a one way ticket to an early grave. Following the usual advice from dietitians very near killed me. As for slagging off over weight people, that is not me. I was very heavily over weight at diagnosis as I have said many times.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Apr 22 2015, 21:52

Adrian wrote:breakfast = 4 x shredded wheat with Canderel and semi skimmed milk
    Dinner = to follow
    Tea = follow

rofl I've seen some wind ups in my time but this continued carb fest on this thread takes the biscuit as this is posted by a person who is normally a low carber! {Or who appears to normally be} Is this a trap to get low carbers' blood boiling and thus,banned for their replies? Something stinks here alright! One to watch me thinks...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/type-2s-what-have-you-eaten-today.75783/page-2#post-835191
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Wed Apr 22 2015, 22:18

Paul wrote:I've seen some wind ups in my time but this continued carb fest on this thread takes the biscuit as this is posted by a person who is normally a low carber! {Or who appears to normally be} Is this a trap to get low carbers' blood boiling and thus,banned for their replies? Something stinks here alright! One to watch me thinks...

Don't forget his update Paul 

update
    Bar-b dinner = 2 burgers on buns with lettuce and cheese slices + 3 x sausages on a bun + cold lager.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/type-2s-what-have-you-eaten-today.75783/page-3#post-835511
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Apr 22 2015, 22:23

graham64 wrote:
    Paul wrote:I've seen some wind ups in my time but this continued carb fest on this thread takes the biscuit as this is posted by a person who is normally a low carber! {Or who appears to normally be} Is this a trap to get low carbers' blood boiling and thus,banned for their replies? Something stinks here alright! One to watch me thinks...

Don't forget his update Paul 

update
    Bar-b dinner = 2 burgers on buns with lettuce and cheese slices + 3 x sausages on a bun + cold lager.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/type-2s-what-have-you-eaten-today.75783/page-3#post-835511

LOL! Reminds me of the old Duggie and Gezza posts! Just wait for tomorrow's pot noodle and chinese takeaway offerings! lol!
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Thu Apr 23 2015, 00:11

Hey guys, what is the secret to being able to get links to individual posts from DCUK?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Thu Apr 23 2015, 00:48

Indy51 wrote:Hey guys, what is the secret to being able to get links to individual posts from DCUK?

HiJill

What you need to do for that is go onto the members profile who you want to quote (If it's not been limited from viewing by the member) Click on the 'Postings' tab in their profile and then find the post you want to link to,double click it to load it up as per normal and the page will load and display the exact post.copy the link in the URL bar and paste wherever you want to post the link.

Regards

Paul
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Thu Apr 23 2015, 02:23

Fantastic - thanks Paul thumb-up
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Thu Apr 23 2015, 07:41

Hi Indy

Alternatively right-click on the post number in red in the grey bar at the end of the post (#123 or similar), select 'Copy link address' and paste where you want.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Thu Apr 23 2015, 09:07

sanguine wrote:Hi Indy

Alternatively right-click on the post number in red in the grey bar at the end of the post (#123 or similar), select 'Copy link address' and paste where you want.

Cool - thanks Rod thumb-up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 23:45